HTC USB modem driver for Vista 32/64

Search This thread

Sergey123456

Apr 10, 2006
Honor 50 SE
I offer the driver of the modem for Vista 32/64.
For Vista64 by me it is tested, now I write using it.

Attachments

• USB_MODEM_VISTA64.ZIP
    78.1 KB · Views: 33,632
  • USB_MODEM_VISTA.ZIP
    78 KB · Views: 43,674
Reactions: smoma

rboersma

Jan 17, 2007
connect to mda

When I start the USBModem_dialer.exe on my vista desktop, and want to connect using usb modem, which is succesfully installed. I get a remote access error 692. This means a hardware failure.

Last edited:

lentic

Jan 19, 2007
The modem driver is great I got it installed and have had no problems with it however after installing it on my laptop running Vista Buisness Edition I am no longer able to sync with Windows Mobile Device Center. When I plug it in all it recognizes is the modem. Any ideas as to what is going on? I would appreciate any info. Thanks in advance.

K

klavier

When I start the USBModem_dialer.exe on my vista desktop, and want to connect using usb modem, which is succesfully installed. I get a remote access error 692. This means a hardware failure.
I too followed the installation instructions exactly, but had Error 692. After extensive web-searching, found the solution. Hope it works for you - it did for me. (But no guarantee!)

http://www.ppcsg.com/index.php?showtopic=78789
On trial and errors testing out various config changes I found that the key cause of my XP popping out the Error 692 is when I disabled Modem Compression at any end whether one and not the other or both (meaning the setting at modem properties in the Control Panel and the modem properties in the Dialup networking sections).

The fact is Modem Compression must be enabled on the Control Panel modem properties for the HTC USB modem and the modem properties in the corresponding dialup networking configuration.

Whooo

Feb 2, 2007
For active sync to work disable the modem on your mobile

Thanks, this driver works great for me. Windows Ultimate and QTEK 9100

Churchill

Mar 22, 2005
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Does anyone know where I can get the same driver but then for Bluetooth ?? I keep on getting the Bluetooth periferal device but an not able to install it...

So we need the HTC Bluetooth Modem driver for Vista

nippel

Feb 9, 2007
htc usb modem Driver

big THX

now I thank can use also again my HTC as modem under Vista :) :D

insomniaslim

Jan 16, 2007
File has been corrupted...

I can't d/l the win32 version... I only get the first 10k. Can the file be restored?

MWillis561

Dec 18, 2006
I also have a problem downloading the driver. Please restore the link with a new download. I think the old one is corrupted. Thanks in advance

hongyc

Feb 14, 2007
Make sure you "Stop" the Modem from phone first before you connect back for sync

Hi,
Have you make sure the phone Modem is in "STOP" mode? If its still in "START" mode then you will not be able to sync it. I'm using Vista Beta version and it's working fine for me.

Hope that's help:) .

The modem driver is great I got it installed and have had no problems with it however after installing it on my laptop running Vista Buisness Edition I am no longer able to sync with Windows Mobile Device Center. When I plug it in all it recognizes is the modem. Any ideas as to what is going on? I would appreciate any info. Thanks in advance.

rcbeeson

Feb 14, 2007
Thanks....

file worked like a champ on vista laptop with Cingular 8525. modem and sync, both. Sure am glad for smart guys like you. :)

hasni2005

Nov 9, 2006
Vitry Sur Seine
please help about vista Modem driver

I have tried to install the driver but does'nt work properly the device (modem) is indicated in the system properties with an exclamation ; i have a Qtek S100, Windows Vista 32bit. please help me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I offer the driver of the modem for Vista 32/64.
    For Vista64 by me it is tested, now I write using it.