Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[H] Problems with video [L3][Stock][Solved]

33 posts
Thanks Meter: 10

By _conors_, Member on 3rd February 2014, 02:34 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello.
I have had several problems with my LG Optimus L3 ( e400g ) .
What I have noticed is that after a while of playing videos in the Youtube application (about 30 or 40 minutes) This freezes and I have to close it from the administrator of native applications.

After that I open the application and load everything correctly, but when you play the video you see the black screen and only plays the audio.

This also happens when trying to play it from the native browser or dolphin browser or any other application on Youtube substitution , only the audio is heard , try to find a solution to this and read it in comments of another user, record a video that the image was fixed only when read by the phone , took the test and if it does, restart it and run it all again , but in other occasions had happened to me on Stock ROMS .

Now I have a rom based Latte v2, and I keep passing the same.

It is quite annoying and it can not be. Do not know if something would serve a logcat , but just leave it.

Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: txt logcat.txt - [Click for QR Code] (239.3 KB, 1 views)

5th February 2014, 10:56 AM |#2  
Flag Soissons
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _conors_

Hello.
I have had several problems with my LG Optimus L3 ( e400g ) .
What I have noticed is that after a while of playing videos in the Youtube application (about 30 or 40 minutes) This freezes and I have to close it from the administrator of native applications.

After that I open the application and load everything correctly, but when you play the video you see the black screen and only plays the audio.

This also happens when trying to play it from the native browser or dolphin browser or any other application on Youtube substitution , only the audio is heard , try to find a solution to this and read it in comments of another user, record a video that the image was fixed only when read by the phone , took the test and if it does, restart it and run it all again , but in other occasions had happened to me on Stock ROMS .

Now I have a rom based Latte v2, and I keep passing the same.

It is quite annoying and it can not be. Do not know if something would serve a logcat , but just leave it.

Thanks!

Hi! Did you try to install flash player?
For 2.x to 4.3 ==> http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...final-t2042464
The Following User Says Thank You to soopochoux For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift soopochoux Ad-Free
7th February 2014, 07:12 AM |#3  
OP Member
México City
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Thumbs up
I try to see if it works or is the same way.
Thank you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:
I'm sure the problem is the application of Youtube.
I have extracted from an older application (4.2.16) and this version works perfectly me, besides that is superior in all aspects to the current versions.

Thanks for the help and if you like some moderator can close the topic.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)