What kind of a problem is this?

Search This thread

Shebee

Mar 9, 2008
Not that I care about this piece of s... phone but after lying on my table for mere 40hours or so on standby with full charge (and working fine before), I just noticed it was turned off, and when I try to turn it on, it will just flash the i9505 logo for a second and just turn off again, won't even boot to recovery.

Only thing working is download mode, but that does no good because of knox so is there anything else I can do but to go to warranty for the thousandth time?
I cannot understand how so many people use Samsung phones... They were crap before android and they still are. /rant

Last edited:

mezo91

Dec 6, 2012
Cairo
Try flash stock rom then from stock recovery do a wipe data factory reset and see how it goes.
Report back.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Shebee

Mar 9, 2008
I don't want to flash because of knox.
And my battery is fine, I can boot to download mode just fine, it will stay on normally.

Lennyz1988

May 15, 2009
Amsterdam
And my battery is fine, I can boot to download mode just fine, it will stay on normally.

That it boots in download mode is not a good indication that there is nothing wrong with your battery. Booting uses more power then download mode. So it's possible that it will boot into the download mode with a faulty battery.

There is no way that this is a software problem.

mezo91

Dec 6, 2012
Cairo

When you flash stock rom it will keep knox at 0x0
What is the serial number of your battery?
If it starts with BD1D you have faulty battery, if AA1A you have new treated battery.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk