[teaser] ⌘⌘⌘New level of animated wallpaper for manila⌘⌘⌘

Search This thread

mun_rus

Oct 26, 2006
[teaser] ⌘⌘⌘New level of animated wallpaper for manila⌘⌘⌘

hi everyone!
I have been fired from my office as the company became the bankrupt at January.. So I got some time for starting new project (and earn some money :) as i hope (It will be donationware or will have a price around 1-3$)). Plz, don't be angry for that.. I just want to feed my family and me.
So i would like to show my new project...

⌘⌘⌘Animated wallpapers for manila 2.5⌘⌘⌘
This is a newer level of animated wallpaper that was before. My project is in alpha version now, but iI would like to show some results. In future I'll make many kinds of animated wallpaper with interesting features;)
⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘
I'll get additional info as soon as it will be. This is a first teaser, enjoy :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD0ar_dyrjA

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 2,714

dimisxxx

Feb 13, 2007
Espoo Finland
Congratulation man i think u gonna rock .we will help u out........imagine what u can do.....u can put like ......yourself as a moving avatar lets say or your baby to move or something?????.........

skilty

Feb 23, 2005
Ash-Vegas
Coool!

bad luck on the job..hope you get sorted soon..(i'm in the same situation too!:mad:)

looking forward to more from you.

If you could make an "animated theme builder" tool, I reckon you'd get loads of donations. don't know how difficult it would be..but it would be nice.

the_passenger

Aug 25, 2006
Really nice, I can imagine a fish swimming at the bottom of the screen already.

hey, I patterned that thought, so dont take it. :D

RR33

Dec 20, 2008
wow really nice !!!

PS: hope you'll get a new & even better job soon :)