The OnePlus 6 is officially on sale! Buy now →
FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
OnePlus 6 On Sale

Inverted Google Apps (Gmail, Google+, Voice, Market, Docs, Reader, Translate, Search)

3,337 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,368

By rujelus22, Inactive Recognized Developer on 25th July 2011, 07:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th August 2011, 12:08 AM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 300

More
Loving google+ but not so much gmail. Replaced the Gmail.apk in system/aps using root explorer.

Do you have avaliable the stock version?

17th August 2011, 01:25 AM |#112  
Flag everett
Thanks Meter: 3,132

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rujelus22

Yeah, I have been told that the icon can work in non AOSP ROMS though. So I will be posting a different version that people on non AOSP ROMS can try. I will let you know when it is up.

Edit: Ok I have success. This version has the icon and you can download paid apps. I have tested this on CM7 as far as the other ROMS I am not positive. Please let me know what it works on. There is a new flashable zip on my site to download it.

Sorry, but this post confuses me. It says can work on non aosp roms (sense), but maybe not others (aosp). Then says it's working on CM (aosp) but maybe not others (sense). kinda confused.

No confirmation on sense, is that what you're saying?

Thanks in advance. (And not in advance- given that you've already provided wicked goods )

Edit2: retyped post, i had typed it all ass-backward originally (adding to confusion, I'm sure).

Edit: confirmed working on synergy/sense

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App
17th August 2011, 02:09 PM |#113  
Flag Cuneo
Thanks Meter: 310

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottspa74

Sorry, but this post confuses me. It says can work on non aosp roms, but maybe not others (sense). Then says it's working on CM (aosp) but maybe not others (sense). kinda confused.

No confirmation on sense, is that what you're saying?

Thanks in advance. (And not in advance- given that you've already provided wicked goods )

Edit: confirmed working on synergy/sense

Me also don't understand...i can say that the yesterday's package hadn't got the market icon while the newest yes (tried on oxygen 2.1.6)

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA Premium App
18th August 2011, 02:22 AM |#114  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Reno, NV

More
Sorry for the confusion. The top part of that post was that I heard it was working on Sense ROMS but not CM7. Then I played with it and got it working on CM7 but I have not tested any Sense ROMS. It should work on the Sense ROMS but I do not use them.
18th August 2011, 04:39 AM |#115  
Flag Virginia
Thanks Meter: 47

More
A friend of mine had to flash the the apps right after installing the sense Rom to get them to take effect

18th August 2011, 04:32 PM |#116  
Metro Orlando
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Is anyone else having trouble installing google voice? I tried the flash zip, installed from the market and tried to install themed apk but still no luck. Additionally, it seems rujelus22's website isn't loading...
18th August 2011, 05:23 PM |#117  
Flag Reno, NV

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdefran

Is anyone else having trouble installing google voice? I tried the flash zip, installed from the market and tried to install themed apk but still no luck. Additionally, it seems rujelus22's website isn't loading...

Sorry about the site being down. My server is very unhappy right now for some reason. I am going to be trying to get it back up when I get home.
18th August 2011, 05:25 PM |#118  
Metro Orlando

More
Quote:

Sorry about the site being down. My server is very unhappy right now for some reason. I am going to be trying to get it back up when I get home.

Any idea what is causing my problem with your inverted google voice? All the others have worked...
18th August 2011, 05:32 PM |#119  
Flag Reno, NV

More
Quote:

Any idea what is causing my problem with your inverted google voice? All the others have worked...

The newest apk version should work fine. All I do is remove any installed Google Voice and then install like normal. You will need to use the version2 apk though.
18th August 2011, 05:49 PM |#120  
Metro Orlando

More
Quote:

The newest apk version should work fine. All I do is remove any installed Google Voice and then install like normal. You will need to use the version2 apk though.

I'm assuming this version 2 apk is on your site?
18th August 2011, 06:25 PM |#121  
Flag Reno, NV

More
Quote:

I'm assuming this version 2 apk is on your site?

Yeah, here is a temp link to download it while my server is being dumb.

Google Voice

Once downloaded uninstall any previous versions and install like normal.
The Following User Says Thank You to rujelus22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rujelus22 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)