FORUMS

[ROM][ICS.587][All MDPI] Xperia Blue Ice_V4 [Both BL][X-PLODE+ROM Control]22.01.2013

2,891 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,852

By Saqib Nazm, Retired Forum Moderator / Inactive Recognized Themer on 5th December 2012, 09:00 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd January 2013, 05:32 PM |#101  
Flag Apple city in the east java
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saqib nazm

Dear members V3 is ready just gonna check it for today. Added ultimate jar power,supercharged, enabled gpu rendering,cybershot camera & many many more thanks for your support

Great job my friend :thumbup:

Sent from my Black Mango
4th January 2013, 08:48 PM |#102  
Flag Iriga
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Excited for your version three dude, cant wait to flash it!

Sony Ericsson Live With Walkman
DEVICE: WT19i (Coconut)
VERSION: 4.04
ROM: UNLIMITED ICS V8 +Xplode Firestarter
KERNEL: Rage 3.2
4th January 2013, 10:37 PM |#103  
Flag Dubrovnik
Thanks Meter: 681

More
There's been a slight delay with V3 release.
It should be released tmrw!
V3 is super responsive with some major changes
So stay tuned and plz thank saqib for his work

Sent from my ST15i
The Following User Says Thank You to iONEx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iONEx Ad-Free
5th January 2013, 05:33 PM |#104  
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Inactive Recognized Themer
Flag Virginia, USA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iONEx

There's been a slight delay with V3 release.
It should be released tmrw!
V3 is super responsive with some major changes
So stay tuned and plz thank saqib for his work

Sent from my ST15i

yeah man dont tell me how pathetic problem I am facing with uploading :P hope to release it in 2 hrs I HOPE
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saqib Nazm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Saqib Nazm Ad-Free
5th January 2013, 11:49 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
downloading the V3 now im excited to try this xperia blue ice hope will work to mine Thanks sir
5th January 2013, 11:53 PM |#106  
Flag Virginia, USA

Donate to Me
More
Dear members, V3 has released. Please check 1st post for important instruction, 2nd post for some updated screenshots of V3 & 3rd post for never ending changelog :P & Don't forget to post feedback please. It keeps motivated
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saqib Nazm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Saqib Nazm Ad-Free
6th January 2013, 12:00 AM |#107  

More
@saqib nazm

will this work on my xperia mini st15i locked BL? still downloading v3
6th January 2013, 12:02 AM |#108  
Flag Virginia, USA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilflix7

@saqib nazm

will this work on my xperia mini st15i locked BL? still downloading v3

yeah sure man as the title says
The Following User Says Thank You to Saqib Nazm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Saqib Nazm Ad-Free
6th January 2013, 12:43 AM |#109  

More
Talking
thanks sir, hope wil work to me

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by saqib nazm

yeah sure man as the title says

@saqib nazm sir as you said in your guide..

"Important Instruction for V2+V3: In first boot you will find out "Unfortunately systemUI has stopped", don't panic,just finish the setup wizard then go to settings>Date & Time & use 24hr format. After couple of seconds all will be fine. Also, 2G & torch toggle doesn't work"

what if we done that, then reboot, then i change back to 12hr format time? what would happen? will rom broke?
and also the 2g & torch toggle, is that the turning off the 3g or sometin?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

this is a stock based rom with beautiful interface. You can find all the features of sony with a new look in this rom. I have tried to make it as clean as possible,thus making it very smooth,stable & fast for daily usage. Many of you have tried to gain performance with scipts. I have used x-plode so use the rom to feel the power.
the actual reason i am able to present you my rom is the devs & respective members from our forum by experiencing their wonderful contribution & learned from them. Well, there is another person without him this wouldn't be possible is ionex. He has helped me each & every way possible. Lets see some of his great contributions.
x-mod rom
| x-plode | super thread | tweaks

features:

• based on 4.1.b.0.587
  • aroma installer