FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][BETA] MIUI4DX2 Beta1 on behalf of aceoyame

1,664 posts
Thanks Meter: 595
 
By litetaker, Senior Member on 25th January 2012, 01:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th February 2012, 12:53 PM |#231  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
hey i seen on aceoyame twitter something about download cm7 and dropping build prop in miui zip what will this do
14th February 2012, 02:50 PM |#232  
jsgraphicart's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,863
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samari71

hey i seen on aceoyame twitter something about download cm7 and dropping build prop in miui zip what will this do

I think he was replying to someone asking about the camera.

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk
14th February 2012, 03:23 PM |#233  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveRichardson

Are you using MOTODX2_Bootstrap-CM7_signed.apk? Or are you using the MOTODX2_Bootstrap_signed.apk?

For both CM7 and Miui, you must used the special CM7 bootsrap--the old bootstrap will not work.

Here's a link to the Bootstrap you should be using:

http://www.mediafire.com/?pzz4413k6wggcao

Courtesy of DZK.

I redownloaded it and installed it and it worked although it was the same one I used on CM7. Oh well, it works now. Thats all that matters.

Thanx
14th February 2012, 05:14 PM |#234  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
wondered what that have you any luck getting mp3 ringtones to work on miui
14th February 2012, 05:16 PM |#235  
Account currently disabled
Flag The cold part of Ohio
Thanks Meter: 416
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samari71

wondered what that have you any luck getting mp3 ringtones to work on miui

I've never tried to as I never take my phone off vibrate but with the ROMs high number of sound issues, I doubt they would work.

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium
14th February 2012, 10:06 PM |#236  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
ace tweeted something about letting android system choose what kind to use was in earlier xda post
16th February 2012, 11:16 PM |#237  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
does anyone know what games have been installed and working with sound on miui
17th February 2012, 12:31 AM |#238  
Account currently disabled
Flag The cold part of Ohio
Thanks Meter: 416
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samari71

does anyone know what games have been installed and working with sound on miui

Stick golf and Tetris work for me. Neither them lag and they're great games. When I tried angry birds I did experience some lag but the sound was fine.
I'd avoid all rpgs...every one Ive played had major sound and lag issues.

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium
17th February 2012, 06:23 AM |#239  
Account currently disabled
Flag The cold part of Ohio
Thanks Meter: 416
 
More
Found something cool just now: if you hold down the home button while one the home screen, you can see your recent apps, the app manager and an app killer function. Kinda neat if you don't use an app killer.

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium
17th February 2012, 07:12 AM |#240  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelowend

Found something cool just now: if you hold down the home button while one the home screen, you can see your recent apps, the app manager and an app killer function. Kinda neat if you don't use an app killer.

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium

Nice! Try holding the home button when you are in the lock screen. It becomes a shortcut to the led flashlight!
17th February 2012, 03:29 PM |#241  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Wondering what the dual core give us for our X2? I feel some of single core 1G hz handset runs faster/smoother then X2.... e.g. wife's EXhibit II 4G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelowend

Stick golf and Tetris work for me. Neither them lag and they're great games. When I tried angry birds I did experience some lag but the sound was fine.
I'd avoid all rpgs...every one Ive played had major sound and lag issues.

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes