[ROM][BETA] MIUI4DX2 Beta1 on behalf of aceoyame

1,664 posts
Thanks Meter: 595

By litetaker, Senior Member on 25th January 2012, 01:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st February 2012, 05:05 PM |#261  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
changing back to stock rom from the looks of it the problems with miui4dx2 and cm9dx2 are never going to be solved so just going to wait for possible offical update
21st February 2012, 05:29 PM |#262  
Flag Columbus, OH
Thanks Meter: 813

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samari71

changing back to stock rom from the looks of it the problems with miui4dx2 and cm9dx2 are never going to be solved so just going to wait for possible offical update

Huh? Ace and DZK are hard at work on this stuff. They aren't doing this full-time because they have other commitments (school, work, lives).

You just have to be patient. It took DZK at least three months to get CM7 released. Yeah, it has some minor "features", but nothing that is a show stopper. I use CM7 as my daily driver. In fact, it's pretty darned stable.

As for an official update, if you mean from Motorola, don't hold your breath.

As it is, I'm currently looking into an HTC. Motorola has pretty much done enough damage in my eyes to their customer relationship that I don't want to deal with them anymore. So, the X2 is my final Motorola device.
21st February 2012, 05:33 PM |#263  
Thanks Meter: 1,865

More
Quote:

If you are going to be waiting for anything official, then prepare for a long wait. Motorola probably wont be giving us ICS anytime soon. And MIUI and Cyanogenmod probably wont officially support our phone. So your best bet on getting ICS or any kind of MIUI, CM7 or CM9, other than the work these guys are doing for us, is to get another phone. Just letting you know.
21st February 2012, 06:09 PM |#264  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:

See ya.

(10char)
21st February 2012, 06:34 PM |#265  
Flag Fredericksburg
Thanks Meter: 18

More
He said wait for the possible official update... Lmfao, Android 5.2.3. will be here before Moto rolls that out. If you want soemthing done, do it yourself.
21st February 2012, 06:57 PM |#266  
Thanks Meter: 227

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohnsta

He said wait for the possible official update... Lmfao, Android 5.2.3. will be here before Moto rolls that out. If you want soemthing done, do it yourself.

+1

I would rather wait for something from the devs that we have in our community. Better products and better support here than anything that I've ever gotten from the manufacturer of our phones

Sent from my MB870 using xda premium
21st February 2012, 07:01 PM |#267  
Flag Columbus, OH

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trafalger888

+1

I would rather wait for something from the devs that we have in our community. Better products and better support here than anything that I've ever gotten from the manufacturer of our phones

Sent from my MB870 using xda premium

Exactly. At least Ace and DZK give twitter updates on the progress of their work.

What has Motorola done for us lately?

Nahda! Squat! Zilcho! Not a thing!

So, I'll wait for the "official" release of CM9 and CM7 Part Deux instead. We at least know those are in the works and eventually shall be released way before Motorola decides whether or not to unlock the bootloaders and/or release ICS.
21st February 2012, 07:40 PM |#268  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBolski

Exactly. At least Ace and DZK give twitter updates on the progress of their work.

What has Motorola done for us lately?

Nahda! Squat! Zilcho! Not a thing!

So, I'll wait for the "official" release of CM9 and CM7 Part Deux instead. We at least know those are in the works and eventually shall be released, unlock Motorola and their unlocked bootloaders and ICS.

I am anxious for CM9 to be released...I got the flashing bug and from what I read there is an update to MIUI coming soon but I had to flash this current one just to give it a go

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium
21st February 2012, 07:54 PM |#269  
Flag Columbus, OH

More
Ace has the camcorder issue fixed. Permissions issues in xbin and biuld.prop apparently.
21st February 2012, 08:05 PM |#270  
Thanks Meter: 1,825

More
Quote:

Update LoL...

I do believe I saw a scheduled update for the X2 on their website; it was to be released somewhere around the last quarter of 2025....

LMAO

Android.Ninja
21st February 2012, 08:05 PM |#271  

More
Nice it will be cool to see the newest update...soon hopefully...I'm glad he was able to get it fixed

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)