[6.21.11][ROM] BAMF Sense 3.0 GB RC1 - NEW FAST LINKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

CanesDrew

Jun 10, 2011
Memphis
Oh and just to add, I think Adrynalyne and Eris have earned the title of "Mr. Top****".

Without them there'd be no BAMF.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App

Reactions: TheLoonyRebel

erishasnobattery

Jun 17, 2010
St. Louis, MO
Arguing depends on two people talking about the same thing. He's under the ASSUMPTION that I was complaing or talking about something previously discussed in this thread. I wasn't. IF he took his own advise, he'd see the simple questions I ASKED, not complained about.

I could give a rip about what you're asking/complaining/talking about. What I care about is the manner in which you do it. You act like an arrogant prick.

abn75

May 5, 2010
Up till now I have tried to stay out of this thread. But as I continue reading, I am simply amazed. I am amazed how many people are moaning and complaining about how this and that doesnt work right. THE DAMN ROM JUST GOT RELEASED. GIVE THEM SOME TIME. And posting the same question over and over and over and over again. Its like "OH HAI GUYZ...I KNOW THIS WAS ASKED, BUT IM TOO LAZY TO SEARCH AND SEE IF IT WAS ANSWERED SO IM ASKING AGAIN". Again, THE DAMN ROM WAS JUST RELEASED. Let the amazing devs who ported this take a break for a bit. They do this for free, get it? No money, no nothing.

To the members of Team BAMF, I say good show. You guys are amazing. No other group of Dev's that I know of has put out as many roms in as short a time as you guys, and from everything I have found they are all working pretty much perfectly.

To everyone else who wants to *****, moan, complain and just plain be too lazy to search or read the posts, chill. They will post patches and fixes when they are available. Bothering them with it will not hurry it up.

mojonation1487

Aug 6, 2010
Mr. top ****...thats a good one. I don't lead this team, at all. I didn't even make this thread. I think you are just jealous of my tremendously large pe...erm thanks list.

lol it was being used as a metaphor to thinking you're better than everyone else. To be honest you did make me laugh with that last bit. haha. But in all seriousness I'm not *****ing or anything or attacking anybody, I was just pointing out there was no need to insult people that were simply asking questions that could be answered by anybody, not just the developers.

thatdudebutch

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 28, 2010
Raleigh, NC
www.twitter.com
Really? Alright mr top ****, where in this thread were ANY of my questions asked?

Dude, I know it's easy to ignore everything and just ***** like you're deaf and blind, but just listen to what I was saying. Why would someone slaughter for asking a question UNLESS IT HAS BEEN ANSWERED A MILLION FREAKING TIMES ALREADY. This is not a product you payed us for in a store, we dont OWE you support for the free ROM we decided to make for everyone. I understand we won't get a thanks from you, etc and IDGAF.

What I do care about is you slathering the thread with nonsense about how we are being unreasonable because we want you to search the thread which takes two clicks.. Rather than answer your questions like a meth addicted robot over and over and over and and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over..

Last edited:

ipawd1

Mar 11, 2010
So, I'm currently having issues with my "Messages" icon opening up. And my Gosms isn't either. Don't really know how to describe or "search" for resolution of the issue. Any ideas?

mojonation1487

Aug 6, 2010
I could give a rip about what you're asking/complaining/talking about. What I care about is the manner in which you do it. You act like an arrogant prick.

Really? "ok when I try to send mms I get FC. anybody else get that? Also anybody have a GOOD fix for sms time?" "anybody know how to fix sms times? The app from the market is ****." "How can I fix the sms times? I downloaded sms time fix or whatever from the market and it doesn't do jack ****. Any suggestions?"

How do any of those post make me an arrogant prick?

CanesDrew

Jun 10, 2011
Memphis
Really? "ok when I try to send mms I get FC. anybody else get that? Also anybody have a GOOD fix for sms time?" "anybody know how to fix sms times? The app from the market is ****." "How can I fix the sms times? I downloaded sms time fix or whatever from the market and it doesn't do jack ****. Any suggestions?"

Idk. Maybe it was that you asked the same question three times in the same post?

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App

adrynalyne

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 13, 2008

Provide a logcat of the error before asking for support please.

TDB, add that to the first post please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -=BAMF Sense 3.0 RC1=-​

Sense3.0-Merged.png

With the release of the Shooter RUU, we now have an awesome port of Sense 3.0 for you guys. This took hours of dedication to complete, with a TIRELESS dedication on Erishasnobattery's part, we are happy to bring you a complete port of Sense 3.0 to you guys. As you all know, this takes hours and hours of head bashing, knuckle busting, girlfriend ignoring, and beer swigging to complete. Please show your appreciation if at all possible! Believe me, every cent is appreciated!! Links are below. :)
    PaypalDonateButton.png

ThatDudeButch: Donate

Erishasnobattery: Donate

Adrynalyne: Donate

Trident: Donate

-=FEATURES=-​
    • Initial release, based of our BAMF GB base including the BAMF Toolkit (Don't think we need to keep posting that here, for more info refer to the other GB roms)
    • Complete port of the Sense 3.0 from the Shooter leak (Erishasnobattery is da man!)
    • Latest Dream Kernel
    • Custom Boot Animation (Gadget!)
    • Custom Shutdown Animation (TDButch)
    • Native swipe function! (TDButch)
    • BAMF ROM Analytics app added (Please opt in! Totally safe, just reads build prop for rom version etc)
    • Clear Button resized and relocated (TDButch)
    • Tons more

-=LIST OF KNOWN ISSUES=-​
    • Camera (FFC Fails)
    • Gallery (FC on Show/Hide)
    • Settings Shortcuts (FC when applying a shortcut)
    • Folder Icons (They are small)
      Note: There are fixes in the works for all of these things, please be patient. Thanks! -Team BAMF

-=RECOMMENDED SETUP INSTRUCTIONS=-
    • PLEASE PERFORM A FULL WIPE BEFORE FLASHING
    • AFTER SETTING UP GOOGLE ACCOUNT, LET GOOGLE SYNC FULLY TO AVOID LAG
    • THE MR2 RADIO HAS PROVIDED THE BEST SPEED AND RELIABILITY RESULTS

-=DOWNLOADS=-
    BAMF Sense 3.0 RC​

MD5 SUM: b31318888168c81328a898ceab00da02​
    MIRROR

Fast download? Better be.
    -=Mods and Patches=-
    trans-5bar-sense3.0-rc.png

Transparent Pulldown and 5-bar Signal: download
    Notes: This currently breaks skins, so if you have a skin you're going to use do not flash this. Hopefully we will figure out what the issue is soon. :)
    Alright, I'm over this thread, already. I'm going to put this out there, take from it what you will.

I'm a software tester by profession. I work for a very large company with hundreds of developers and dozens of testers. Most of the testers are also entry-level or better developers. If I, as a tester, reported bugs in the manner they get reported here, I would either A) be completely ignored by the developers, or B) be fired for acting like an idiot.

Granted, we have more elaborate tools than a forum, but if every one of the 43 testers in my office reported the same bug, it would be a complete mess, just like this thread is. I can't speak for the rest of the team, but I for one refuse to read through all this drivel to look for issues. As far as I'm concerned, if this doesn't get under control, I'm not going to check the thread again and you won't get bug fixes. Period.

To put it in perspective, using the elusive "Search Thread" tool at the top of the page, a search for "Camera" returned 57 posts. 10% of the entire thread. A search for "Download speed" returned 79 posts. 14% of the thread. A search for "Thanks" returned 22 posts. Pretty sad if you ask me.

That being said, I know of the following issues:
    • Camera isn't working correctly.
    • Unable to add Settings Shortcuts to the home screen.
    • Home screen folders are small.

If I missed something else, please, let me know. Once. Not 30 times. I'll be working on these and getting a fix up today.

Now, please try to control yourselves, or this will be my last post.
    Ok, geez.. This is all I will say and about this subject and then let's all MOVE ON.

We work for days and days bringing you guys this stuff. This ROM has been through five different builds and two different bases and tons of hours of debugging to get to this point. Eris has been working on this project for multiple hours a day for WEEKS, much less the help we put in on a day to day basis. Me and Eris spent the ENTIRE DAY putting the finishing touches and getting this ready for you guys yesterday. From Morning until the time it was released. Eris was driving down the road trying to debug logcats for you guys so that we could release this stuff for you that day.

After all this work, it would piss you off to see someone complain about a known issue for the hundredth time when all they would have to do is simply read the freaking posts. If you don't want to be bothered to read it, please go flash one of these copy paste ROMS elsewhere in other fourms,cause we put out heart into this **** for you guys.

MOVING ON- I will open a new thread for the next release and will close this thread. There will be posts dedicated to bugs on the first page. It will be updated with known issues regularly.

PS: Thanks everyone for putting up with the morons.

PSS: To the people complaining. Getting butthurt over people telling you to read the thread is pretty lame, and reminds me of my GF on her "special days".. kthx