[script] speedy v7

Search This thread

themac79

Nov 2, 2011
I'm on 2.3.5 unlocked with Jokers 1.3. Using the tweaks he posted i.e. Kickass kernel tweak. I flashed the regular Speedy v7 and rebooted twice. I've noticed a big improvement in my ram, I normally have 325mb free and would always use task killer. Now I have around 425mb free running the same apps. Phone feels a lot quicker.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using xda premium

abrcrmdl23

Dec 5, 2010
ohio
So i flashed this in bootstrap, and it seamed to work fine, but after a few reboots my phone now seems slower, does anybody know how remove the tweaks our if i need to do something for it to start every time.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

spleef

Jul 6, 2009
port arthur, texas
goo.im
So i flashed this in bootstrap, and it seamed to work fine, but after a few reboots my phone now seems slower, does anybody know how remove the tweaks our if i need to do something for it to start every time.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

think the only way to remove speedy is to reflash the rom you are using so far as making sure it such look in data see if you have a file called "it works" if you do then it is working can try to wipe cache and dalvick cache might help a little

MIUI/ICS for the Photon
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1536161

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    should work on cm7 but like you said nand first to be safe please report if it works so others wont have to guess. thanks

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

fixin' to hit this up right quick... I'll report back shortly...

<runs off to nand... then flash>

ok, i made a nandroid backup.. then just flashed over my existing working daily driving CM7.. didn't wipe anything (wanted to just try a flash without wipe)..

Confirmed working on CM7 w/ Joker's 1.3 overclock kernel. First boot takes a while.. almost so long that I was pondering doing a battery pull.. but i waited.. (I had 45% battery left LOL).. after first boot I let all my widgets load etc.. then did another reboot (per the OP linked thread).. this thing seems SUPER snappy.. I'll report back tomorrow with my impression of battery usage improvements based on what's normal usage for me.

So far.. so good.. although the second boot seemed to take a bit longer.. it almost hangs a little on the moto screen.. but it WILL boot..

EDIT: forgot to mention, I have my phone set to 1gig max speed.. I am not overclocked (although I'm running the OC kernel).

Hope this helps (remember to hit the thanks button for me being the guinea pig) :)
    seeing as this hasnt been mentioned figured i would share it since my buddy jrtduke an x2 owner shared this with me.. all credit goes to Overmind for this great scipt. Do not have to use the universal script.
    And as always make a back up before any modding

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1246822

big thanks to Petr for showing us the way here.....

to remove it delete the scripts from /etc/init.d and reboot
    You can remove it by deleting those scripts from /etc/init.d
    Does this work with locked and unlocked phones?

I'm rooted locked stock cwm bootstrap 198_6. using zeps v6 root toolbox tweaks motomizer app from market. stacks on top of all of that.

should work on cm7 but like you said nand first to be safe please report if it works so others wont have to guess. thanks