Thanks Meter: 8,144

Post Reply Email Thread
23rd January 2012, 08:46 PM |#111  
Flag Langenfeld
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul-xxx

Rom updated. Is all what I can make! Is final!
if what fixed. im continue rom.

Does it meen we´ll get updates in the future? I know it´s hard, but i can´t use it without wifi, would be nice if you´ll fix it
The Following User Says Thank You to TrissyGE For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TrissyGE Ad-Free

23rd January 2012, 09:27 PM |#112  
Thanks Meter: 97

More
You know, even if this ROM were not further developed, we have made a great start.

Other devs may ask Paul's permission to use some of this ROM to develop a fully-working ROM. Things like wi-fi etc. are fixed in time, I remember from Froyo and Gingerbread updates. People stress about it at the start but it does get fixed. The most difficult parts I think are probably (I think, not certain) already fixed! The camera can be trouble, and that's not ready on this ROM, that's the most difficult of what's left perhaps.

23rd January 2012, 10:18 PM |#113  
Flag Athens/Αθήνα
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Handsfree doesn't work in new version :/
(the microfone of handsfree, only the speakers)

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrissyGE

Does it meen we´ll get updates in the future? I know it´s hard, but i can´t use it without wifi, would be nice if you´ll fix it

i think that he means that he has ported everything he could and now there isn't anything else to port. and when cyanogenmod release any update with working libs about wifi etc he ''ll continue. correct me if i'm mistaken!
23rd January 2012, 10:24 PM |#114  

More
You could be right! ^^^

I have started an app compatibility thread so please do add your own test results!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7#post21738217
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phoneyericsson For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift phoneyericsson Ad-Free
26th January 2012, 12:58 AM |#115  

More
GSM: OK thank you Trissy! If you don't have GSM reception, as Trissy advicsed, go to settings, security and turn off sim lock. This did not immediately work for me...it kept saying I had the wrong sim pin...so I went back to gingerbread and tested the pin and I had the right pin! So...then I turned of airplane mode and then the pin turned off!! This unlocked GSM!

I still have reboots though...every 15 seconds no joke! Aaaaah

p.s. I was just looking at this ROM in the Mini Pro section...some people have GSM and some don't. Paul says there IS a GSM BUG...so hopefully we'll get that fixed...
26th January 2012, 06:07 AM |#116  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Astana

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leopseft

Handsfree doesn't work in new version :/
(the microfone of handsfree, only the speakers)

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

i think that he means that he has ported everything he could and now there isn't anything else to port. and when cyanogenmod release any update with working libs about wifi etc he ''ll continue. correct me if i'm mistaken!

works fine
The Following User Says Thank You to BPaul For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BPaul Ad-Free
26th January 2012, 12:09 PM |#117  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag XDA 24/7
Thanks Meter: 2,906

Donate to Me
More
Nice work rom is running like a charm
26th January 2012, 05:36 PM |#118  
Flag Athens/Αθήνα
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul-xxx

works fine

i had tried the handsfree in aplha2. i called a friend i could hear her, she could hear me! but in rel1 i called a friend who had also installed rel1. we had both handsfree conected and he didn't hear me neither did i. But if you say it works fine im gonna make a test again...

Anyone else could confirm?
Thanks!

P.S. I dont mean handsfree doesn't detected or its speakers doesn work. i wanna know if the microfone of handsfree works during a call!
26th January 2012, 07:00 PM |#119  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 285

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leopseft

i had tried the handsfree in aplha2. i called a friend i could hear her, she could hear me! but in rel1 i called a friend who had also installed rel1. we had both handsfree conected and he didn't hear me neither did i. But if you say it works fine im gonna make a test again...

Anyone else could confirm?
Thanks!

P.S. I dont mean handsfree doesn't detected or its speakers doesn work. i wanna know if the microfone of handsfree works during a call!

didn't work for me
26th January 2012, 07:39 PM |#120  

More
Note: if you are testing the SUPERB audio with your headphones...the sound actually plays on the speaker...confirmed from late night testing of audio surrounding by sleeping people...
27th January 2012, 09:54 PM |#121  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Astana

More
Who can help me port wl12xx compat driver? I cant Need only dev. no need trols.
And all disscusion in pm.
Soon im upload almost done kernel and wl12xx sources.
Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BPaul For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BPaul Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)