Xperia play 2 aka vita phone

Search This thread

psxpetey

This is another much better concept idea which I found on the web the only problem was that they said it would have the aspect ratio changed but it was said to feature a tegra 3 as well as mini analogs like the vita
8eb03f76-0c45-54ea.jpg

Sent from my R800a using XDA App

Reactions: mehdi.moha

kingvillain

Feb 25, 2009
I couldn`t imagine this ever becoming a reality, the simple issue of how the phone would slide up and down with those analogue sticks sticking out is enough of a problem.

BrownEye02

Jun 12, 2010
I don't know why people keep insisting on posting these xperia play 2 forms on here. Every time ones posted it receives nothing but the same replies as the other xperia play 2 forms. STOP POSTING THESE!!!!! We know the rumors, were all big fans of Sony's gaming products! Unless some news pops up with ACTUAL photos of a prereleased model we don't care. I thought you guys would of learned from the release of this phone, I know I did. The rumors for this phone started about 2 years before the release. So by my count you still have a year and a half till this phone comes out and that's if it actually does. So for the sake of the form and to save your a#$ from being chewed out don't post unless its GOOD NEWS!

Reactions: sufy1000

Logseman

Nov 22, 2010
Tenerife
logseman.svbtle.com
If I recall properly, while the device sales weren't tremendous, this device managed to bring out a niche of gamers who actually buy games. It would make sense for them to hold off the release until they can't milk the Xperia Play's gaming side any longer, particularly if they're making money with Xperia Play Optimized licensed games as I suppose they are.

psxpetey

They sold a total of less than 1000 games the psx ones and the optimised did much better but still not great they need better and more games and pssuite as promised what we all want is console quality games on our plays like gta 3 they should really port the successful ps 1 and 2 games like god of war prince of persia silent hill etc they would make MUCH better sales and everyone would be happy

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Actually I've seen the new XPlay2, and here is the evidence...

brought to you by the XDA app on my badass Android toy
    Actually I've seen the new XPlay2, and here is the evidence...

brought to you by the XDA app on my badass Android toy
    Shut up and take my money!
    This is another much better concept idea which I found on the web the only problem was that they said it would have the aspect ratio changed but it was said to feature a tegra 3 as well as mini analogs like the vita
    8eb03f76-0c45-54ea.jpg

I don't know why people keep insisting on posting these xperia play 2 forms on here. Every time ones posted it receives nothing but the same replies as the other xperia play 2 forms. STOP POSTING THESE!!!!! We know the rumors, were all big fans of Sony's gaming products! Unless some news pops up with ACTUAL photos of a prereleased model we don't care. I thought you guys would of learned from the release of this phone, I know I did. The rumors for this phone started about 2 years before the release. So by my count you still have a year and a half till this phone comes out and that's if it actually does. So for the sake of the form and to save your a#$ from being chewed out don't post unless its GOOD NEWS!
    hey guys

post #11 is really #1 :D :D :D :D :D :D