FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor CEO Thread

2012/08/22【ROM Release】【U8800 Pro】B876_KALO_Extreme (Porting Huawei Honor)

1,052 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,753
 
By kalo86, Senior Member on 18th March 2012, 11:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th April 2012, 02:57 PM |#1061  
OP Senior Member
Flag Turin
Thanks Meter: 1,753
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zontovolo

Hello Kalo

i installed 2.5 today and its very fast and nice but i have a problem, radio doesnt seem to autotune by it self. i cant think anything else than that i m using some nokia headphones, maybe it needs huaweis original i had on its box??? other than that RoM perfectly

Hi zontovolo,
my radio is working fine, autotuning is ok...
Are you recovering a previous backup?
Anyway I used two different earphones, huawei and another brand.
Radio is working...
 
 
29th April 2012, 05:10 PM |#1062  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Hello again Kalo.

No i m not using back ups from previus version i install everything again every new version make it update or full package cause i dont trust back ups now i used my huawei headphones and radios working fine prolly something wrong with specific nokia headpiece
29th April 2012, 05:22 PM |#1063  
Senior Member
Flag Palanga
Thanks Meter: 201
 
More
Kalo-> what about low audio in video recording, did you find something to impoove it?

Than you for answer
29th April 2012, 05:31 PM |#1064  
OP Senior Member
Flag Turin
Thanks Meter: 1,753
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zontovolo

Hello again Kalo.

No i m not using back ups from previus version i install everything again every new version make it update or full package cause i dont trust back ups now i used my huawei headphones and radios working fine prolly something wrong with specific nokia headpiece

Perfect then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxitas

Kalo-> what about low audio in video recording, did you find something to impoove it?

Than you for answer

In v2.5 the audio quality is much better than the previous versions but I hope to increase a little bit. I need time and several tests
29th April 2012, 06:30 PM |#1065  
Senior Member
Flag Palanga
Thanks Meter: 201
 
More
quality is not volume...
I think I found what can help an I testing it now. It's codec issue. Trying to grab settings from smali.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Test version is available, maybe it's final:
http://www.mediafire.com/?61opjw4atk950qc

it's system apk
29th April 2012, 06:34 PM |#1066  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 88
 
More
Yesterday I installed the new rom, everything worked well, now I try to call and I have a message "" Sorry. Android.process.acore process terminated unexpectedly. "I think I'll have to do a restore, but I never avyto this problem. From what can depend on?
29th April 2012, 07:04 PM |#1067  
OP Senior Member
Flag Turin
Thanks Meter: 1,753
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxitas

quality is not volume...
I think I found what can help an I testing it now. It's codec issue. Trying to grab settings from smali.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Test version is available, maybe it's final:
http://www.mediafire.com/?61opjw4atk950qc

it's system apk

I'm sorry but, except for the video extension in 3pg, I don't notice different audio quality/volume.
I still prefer the stock application... Anyway nice graphic, where did you find CameraBlue?
29th April 2012, 07:28 PM |#1068  
Senior Member
Flag Palanga
Thanks Meter: 201
 
More
I moded some stock aplication
if 3gp does matter I willt try to change extension to mp4. It has more settings than stock and focusing is lots better.
29th April 2012, 08:11 PM |#1069  
OP Senior Member
Flag Turin
Thanks Meter: 1,753
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxitas

I moded some stock aplication
if 3gp does matter I willt try to change extension to mp4. It has more settings than stock and focusing is lots better.

Anyway the audio level is not so difference.
Maybe you may notice a better focusing but the volume level is almost the same, so at the moment I prefer the stock application.
Thank you
29th April 2012, 08:15 PM |#1070  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
hello guys
it's a first time to make a custom rom and i have no idea to make a custom rom
please give me a video explains how to make your rom
sorry for my english
thanks
29th April 2012, 08:39 PM |#1071  
kingpicus's Avatar
Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suirs

hello guys
it's a first time to make a custom rom and i have no idea to make a custom rom
please give me a video explains how to make your rom
sorry for my english
thanks

Is very well explained on page one
Read it carefully it will be easy
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes