FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.5.0.5) - New Features & 7.0 Support

4,134 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,607

By zhuhang, Recognized Contributor on 15th March 2013, 05:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd February 2015, 04:17 PM |#17061  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberlarry

Hello guys, it's been a while, i was an android user few years ago but changed to iOS, however recently ive been thinking of going back to Android and im considering of buying a Z3. I had this mod on my S3 and absolutely loved it, it literally changed my experience w my songs library, even when the earphones i used was just a Earpods by Apple :P so before going back to Android system im just wondering if anyone here owns something like an iPhone 5s or higher (they sound really good, i am an ip5s owner atm) and a system with viper installed to compare the sound between the two? I play my music with no eq on my 5s and all of my songs are purchased on iTunes. And last, does this current version of viper work on z3? Thanks

Anyone?
23rd February 2015, 07:59 PM |#17062  
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 299

More
Guys can someone give me a zip, which makes V4A permanent system app and i don't have to install the drivers every time I'm updating my rom?

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D802 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
23rd February 2015, 10:52 PM |#17063  
Flag Honolulu, Hawaii
Thanks Meter: 323

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrwmiaris1

Guys can someone give me a zip, which makes V4A permanent system app and i don't have to install the drivers every time I'm updating my rom?

You can easily create your own. Download Zip.me from Playstore. Use it to create a zip file that includes Viper, the driver in /system/lib/soundfx, audio.conf (both of them in /system/etc and /system/vendor/etc) and libV4aJniUtil.so in /system/lib. Just make sure that when creating the zip that you follow the correct file path starting with /system or else the zip will not work. Flash it along with your ROM, reboot. When you open Viper, it will not ask you to install driver. Works for me every time.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvevand63

You can easily create your own. Download Zip.me from Playstore. Use it to create a zip file that includes Viper, the driver in /system/lib/soundfx, audio.conf (both of them in /system/etc and /system/vendor/etc) and libV4aJniUtil.so in /system/lib. Just make sure that when creating the zip that you follow the correct file path starting with /system or else the zip will not work. Flash it along with your ROM, reboot. When you open Viper, it will not ask you to install driver. Works for me every time.

Edit: sorry forgot to mention- use your currently installed ROM to create the zip. Make sure that Viper is installed in /system/apps or /system/priv-apps.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kvevand63 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kvevand63 Ad-Free
23rd February 2015, 10:57 PM |#17064  
Flag Ingeldorf
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberlarry

Anyone?

This will obviously run/work on the Z3 why shouldn't it? Maybe one or an other bug, but is to be expecting since it is an early Lollipop build.
Setting SELinux to permissive with a custom kernel and the command :
- su
- setenforce 0
Should do the job

How it compares to your iPhone 5s is up to you everyone does have differences in how we enjoy music the most

Hope it helps
23rd February 2015, 11:00 PM |#17065  
Recognized Contributor
Flag SLO
Thanks Meter: 5,830

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrwmiaris1

Less than 20 posts above for KK, one page back for LP.
24th February 2015, 01:08 AM |#17066  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Hello, I'm using v2.3.3.0 on a CM12 nightly , an now an error pops up all the time saying unfortunately music has stopped, this is referring to CM's build in music player, can someone help please?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Free mobile app
24th February 2015, 01:11 AM |#17067  
Recognized Contributor
Flag SLO
Thanks Meter: 5,830

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpwguenther

Hello, I'm using v2.3.3.0 on a CM12 nightly , an now an error pops up all the time saying unfortunately music has stopped, this is referring to CM's build in music player, can someone help please?

This is the third post about CM12 music stopping on last nightly I have seen all on different devices. It sure seems like a CM12 nightly problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pkt_Lnt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pkt_Lnt Ad-Free
24th February 2015, 02:06 AM |#17068  
Flag Salem, MO
Thanks Meter: 109

More
@shammisachdeva one reason your having trouble is that the SeLinux Mode Changer dev has had issues with Samsung devices lately so make sure you are fully updated.
24th February 2015, 05:34 AM |#17069  
Flag Coral Springs, FL
Thanks Meter: 644

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpwguenther

Have you checked your Selinux to see if it's still permissive? Nuplayer still turned off? Also, v2.3.4.0 is out.. have you tried that version?

Which nightly are you referring to that you started having the issue?
24th February 2015, 06:17 AM |#17070  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I have v4a installed on my tab s running cm 11. When playing music, it shows in my quick settings that v4a is working, but in youtube or mx player, it doesn't. The driver and everything is working fine, just not sure if it's working when playing videos. Is there a way to check if it is? Audio wise it sounds the same to me. I've tried searching but there's no definitive answer. Thanks in advance.
24th February 2015, 06:50 AM |#17071  
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 353

More
Almost every second post here is about the same issue. remember the golden rule of installing V4A:

1. ROOT (SuperSU)
2. SE permissive.(google it if you don`t know howto)
3. Busybox (Stericson) (Playstore)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best settings, convolver, cure tech+, fx xhifi, irs impulse response sample, settings, viper4android v4a, virtual headphone surround engine+

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)