[ROM][ODIN] Stock DEODEXED KD1 [Root][EDT][5.4.2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

idevice12345

Apr 15, 2012
I tried that right now. My phone wouldn't reboot and I just reinstalled this rom. How do I installation the s2 mod because I just tried but it didn't work

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda app-developers app

idevice12345

Apr 15, 2012
Can someone upload a download link for thus file. The one in the OP doesn't work. Thanks

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Can someone upload a new download link? This one doesn't work. I'm running dknight by erikmm. If I can flash the galaxy s2 launcher mod, I will be satisfied. Can I flash the mod on this rom?

jeffsf

Mar 7, 2011
San Francisco
While the XDA community is generally pretty helpful, being a developer community, many expect at least basic reading and computer skills, along with a desire to learn and do for themselves. Multiple posts seeming to demand that a year-an-a-half-old stock ROM, be re-posted aren't going to get you very far. This ROM is widely available in various forms, including a link on Post #288.

I would consider what you are posting and how before you find your way onto a large number of ignore lists, with out without attracting the attention of the, well, shall we say "more direct" members of these forums catch wind of you.

idevice12345

Apr 15, 2012
Sorry. I'm new and I just couldnt find the link. If someone could redirect me to the link, I would apprecaite thar a lot

quailallstar

Jan 22, 2007
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Hello everyone! Here is completely deodexed, stock T959VUVKD1 firmware. This is the latest update from T-mobile and needs to be flashed through either Odin or Heimdall.

This is 100% STOCK and comes complete with:
~ Completely deodexed build
~ Stock KD1 Kernel
~ KD1 Modem
~ Root
~ Busybox 1.19.0
~ Modded 3e Recovery from here - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1049607 (in other words this is all set up for cwm!)
~ All Bloat
~ Annoying bootup/shutdown sounds
~ Additional app Quickboot
~ As stated above this is STOCK

DOWNLOAD <<<<< Deodexed KD1

Thanks to Joedeveloper for the original files and chadster214 for confirming everything works!

Thank you and please enjoy!

Anyone have a link to this download file? Doesn't work and wants me to install some software.

C

chris31jct

It's really annoying you people bringing up such old threads. Totally unnecessary.

Can a mod please lock this? Thanks!

jeffsf

Mar 7, 2011
San Francisco
Anyone have a link to this download file? Doesn't work and wants me to install some software.

Whoa!!!! First off, there isn't a reason to quote the whole post. You can grab a link to it by right-clicking on the "#1" or whatever in the post's header. In this case, your words were plenty, as finding the lead post in the thread is pretty easy.

Also, as you might have gathered, this is a bit of history, last updated a year and a half ago. As you also have apparently experienced, the sites used for many of these old ROMs and other files have long since been shut down by the FBI. Unless you have a good reason for finding one of these files (namely, you're a dev and trying to find out some "magic" in them for current work you are doing), they are going to be hard to find and the people who might have a copy on their computer from a year or two ago aren't likely to go foraging for them.

You would probably be better served by looking at the current ROMs available as they are more actively maintained.

Last edited:

PG101

RC-RT Liaison Admin - Devil's Advocate
Staff member
Aug 12, 2008
@Op.. let me know if you need this thread re-opened.

Reactions: Theraze
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone! Here is completely deodexed, stock T959VUVKD1 firmware. This is the latest update from T-mobile and needs to be flashed through either Odin or Heimdall.

This is 100% STOCK and comes complete with:
    ~ Completely deodexed build
    ~ Stock KD1 Kernel
    ~ KD1 Modem
    ~ Root
    ~ Busybox 1.19.0
    ~ Modded 3e Recovery from here - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1049607 (in other words this is all set up for cwm!)
    ~ All Bloat
    ~ Annoying bootup/shutdown sounds
    ~ Additional app Quickboot
    ~ As stated above this is STOCK

DOWNLOAD <<<<< Deodexed KD1

Thanks to Joedeveloper for the original files and chadster214 for confirming everything works!

Thank you and please enjoy!
    Thanks againMan you are da Man XP
    by Modded 3e Recovery you mean that we will only have to flash the zip in the recovery in order to have CWM? or do we have to follow the whole guide over to be able to have access to CWM again? just wondering there

All you need is cwm. The recovery file needed to bypass signature checking is already in place. Trying to take as many steps out for everyone as I can. :)
    While the XDA community is generally pretty helpful, being a developer community, many expect at least basic reading and computer skills, along with a desire to learn and do for themselves. Multiple posts seeming to demand that a year-an-a-half-old stock ROM, be re-posted aren't going to get you very far. This ROM is widely available in various forms, including a link on Post #288.

I would consider what you are posting and how before you find your way onto a large number of ignore lists, with out without attracting the attention of the, well, shall we say "more direct" members of these forums catch wind of you.
    be kind and hit the thanks button!
    Read my last post.