[SOLVED] 4.1.2 Stock Firmware Mirror GT-P3100(Indian Version)

Search This thread

imranaryan

Jan 18, 2008
Kolkata
xten-sion.blogspot.com
Here's the Superfast Resumable Direct Download Link:-View attachment 2176947
PLEASE HIT THANKS IF HELPED:cool::cool::cool:

Here it finally is guys the OFFICIAL fast and resumable Link for JB 4.1.2 GT-P3100 Indian Version straight from my dropbox. !!!!ENJOY!!!! :good:

DETAILS:-

GT-P3100 Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
PDA: P3100DDCMC1
CSC: P3100ODDCMC1
MODEM: P3100DDCLK1

HERE'S THE LINK GUYS:-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/efjrhbfymw0e1xn/P3100DDCMC1_P3100ODDCMC1_INU_4.zip

RESUMABLE AND SUPERFAST*

*(speed depends on your internet connection).

:good::):good:
********************************************************************************************************************************************************
HIT THANKS CUZ I KNOW I HELPED YOU:good::good::cool:

Here it finally is guys the OFFICIAL fast and resumable Link for JB 4.1.2 GT-P3100 Indian Version straight from my dropbox. !!!!ENJOY!!!! :good:

RESUMABLE AND SUPERFAST*

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

none of the link is working

dropbox has disabled the account

kindly share INDIAN version on media fire

cogbytes

Sep 27, 2014
Chandigarh
P3100ddcna3

What about P3100DDCNA3 stock rom?
I am using Slim Rom for a long time and planning to install stock rom just for a change. P3100DDCMC1 is not available anywhere and P3100DDCNA3 is readily available at Sam Mobiles website.
What do you suggest guys? Is it safe to install P3100DDCNA3 through ODIN?

Oct 1, 2015
Noida
Hello guys..As per request of so many users, i am providing a mediafire link for Stock 4.1.2 New Zealand build which i tried is far better than indian build.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vqd2xfvemo4qw4t/P3100XXDME4_P3100VNZDME2_P3100XXDLL2_HOME.tar.md5
Do not hesitate flashing it.

PS : Its an extracted .md5 directly ready to flash. If you guys need much lesser zip; I have started rezipping it and will upload it right away. But you guys might have to wait for one more day.

I will be using a Nandroid Backup to recover my device later. It was Backed up when i used the Indian Version. Will it still restore if i flash New Zealand ROM?​

rrsriram

Jan 14, 2008
Chennai
mmrt95.in
Hello, Does any one have the stock ROM for Galaxy Tab 2 P3100? I had it in my Hard Disk but lost it due to HD Failure. Would really appreciate if someone can upload the stock rom as early as possible.

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well guys I found it myself after 5 days of searching!!

Please post a mirror for the hotfile link from sammobile because hotfile file provides very limited speed and dows not have resume support. SO i am just not able to download it.
    File Details:-

The Indian Version

PLEASE HELP I want to get back my OTA updates and Get back Stock Rom because samsung is soon gonna release the 4.2 update and i want to reclaim warranty Please Help. :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Here's the Superfast Resumable Direct Download Link:-View attachment link.txt
    PLEASE HIT THANKS IF HELPED:cool::cool::cool:
    Hi,

Buddy says access denied ! Have already have 4.2.2 but was wanting to keep stock Rom for same purposes as you !

Regards.

RESUMABLE AND SUPERFAST*

Hello guys..As per request of so many users, i am providing a mediafire link for Stock 4.1.2 New Zealand build which i tried is far better than indian build.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/vqd2xfvemo4qw4t/P3100XXDME4_P3100VNZDME2_P3100XXDLL2_HOME.tar.md5
    Do not hesitate flashing it.

PS : Its an extracted .md5 directly ready to flash. If you guys need much lesser zip; I have started rezipping it and will upload it right away. But you guys might have to wait for one more day.
    Please post a mirror for the hotfile link from sammobile because hotfile file provides very limited speed and dows not have resume support. SO i am just not able to download it.
    File Details:-

The Indian Version

PLEASE HELP I want to get back my OTA updates and Get back Stock Rom because samsung is soon gonna release the 4.2 update and i want to reclaim warranty Please Help. :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
    [solved] Here's the link which will never die

RESUMABLE AND SUPERFAST*