Good earphones for the HTC One?

Search This thread

Shak_93

May 23, 2013
Hi guys, i've been using the headphones that come with the One since i got them, but they mysteriously stopped working yesterday. I think i may have accidentally damaged the cables, anyways.... I was wondering if anyone had any good headphones they could suggest for under $100. I've heard some really great things about the Klipsch S4A lineup from other forum members and friends, and i was just wondering if any One owners had any experience with them. :good:

Reactions: Zakdroid

lacroixdp

Aug 12, 2005
Nashville
I'll vouch for them... I've owned every set of Klipsch headphones and they all are better than any headphones you'll get with a phone. The only ones I'd recommend against are the low-end over-the-ear armature units they made on their first batch back in 2008.

ext109

Jul 19, 2010
I personally use the Beats Tour.
Yes, they're very expensive BUT
sound quality is really good. Compared to the stock HTC headphones that came with the One and UrBeats (I got both with my One), well... The htc and urbeats sound very dull, even though these are pretty darn good headphones too I hear people say. I gave the UrBeats to my sis whose headphones broke and kept on listening with my Tours happily. They have released a tours 2.0 though, so I'm a bit outdated now :(
(they also released beats studio 2.0)

I've also heard great things about V-Moda

mikeyd85

Dec 23, 2009
Leeds
I use some £5 monoprice in ears which are surprisingly good considering their cost.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

ridearoundsolo

Nov 17, 2011
Munito billets, nuff said. The bass on these blow beats out if the water, they look like bullets and feel more premium than beats and cost 70 bucks

91ludesit

Jun 14, 2009
The best head phones I ever bought are the incipio f38's. You can pick them up on amazon for about 30 bucks. You won't find anything under 100 bucks that performs like them.

bulvine420

Aug 21, 2009
Escondido
Beats headsets are not worth the money. You are just paying to give dr dre free advertising with that big ugly logo on the side. Children in korea or China made them at a cost of 20 bucks max they do sound good but not for what you pay for them. Im rocking sonix 3s headset they are the best ear buds I have ever had they match the htc one style perfect too.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

j_rivers

Feb 24, 2011
Hong Kong
Hi guys, i've been using the headphones that come with the One since i got them, but they mysteriously stopped working yesterday. I think i may have accidentally damaged the cables, anyways.... I was wondering if anyone had any good headphones they could suggest for under $100. I've heard some really great things about the Klipsch S4A lineup from other forum members and friends, and i was just wondering if any One owners had any experience with them. :good:

Shure se215 is the one.

Sent from my Sprint ONE using Tapatalk 4

E

eloquent

ive bought the beats mixr... Got 2 years the PXC360BT from sennheiser... dont know why everyone hates the beats... i like the sound a lot

BtGrave

Dec 13, 2011
San Francisco
I've been trying out a variety of earbuds lately with my HTC One and between the Sony MH1C, V Moda Remix and Munitio Billets, I'll say I'm very happy with the Sony buds. The clarity of the frequency range(1 Hz-20kHz) is very nice, well-controlled and works for a variety of genres and it's one of the few earbuds/headsets where I've not heard that annoying static/hiss during quieter parts of songs. All three of those earbuds go for around $30-40, but the MH1C I was only able to get for that price at Negri, otherwise they go for $80 direct from Sony.

Last edited:

xcrazydx

Feb 3, 2012
Beats headphones are garbage. They leak sound like crazy and all they focus on is bass. The clarity is terrible.

altimax98

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
I have a set of Sony XBA-1's and I love them. They do a great job of balancing out the Beats over bassing of everything. They are highly reviewed abd very affordable. I got them on clearance at Target for $21 :)

gandhimaster

Aug 4, 2012
3rd party compatibility

Has anybody experienced issues where 3rd party (cheap) headphones don't work properly?

I have tried about 4 different ones, and with all of them there are problems. One of them skips tracks and adjusts volume when you wiggle the jack plug, others register single click as a go back to previous track.

Only the ones that came with the phone work correctly in all areas, but i have got audio coming out of only one side so need to replace them.

Got some official ones ordered from the site, but they were £30. Is this a common issue with the HTC one? Or could my phone be damaged?

Thank you.

OsarcotL

Sep 1, 2013
i've tested Sony and Bose from two friends for a week, after i decided that my beats makes me happier

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What's good under $5?

I like the spicy chicken sandwich at Wendy's, myself. But the double cheeseburger is good as well.

Just get them they are awesome

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium
    I use the new urbeats .. .the sound is so clear.... :)

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I got the jaybird bluebuds x best decision ever.