[Q] Wifi problem on 4.3

Search This thread

Nazri Ghazi

Mar 12, 2013
batu pahat
when i flash rom with v4.3 , my wifi keep closed by itself. Is it only me encountered the problem or is it the bug in v 4.3 ??
for example when i try to open an online app such as play store , it said that there is no network connection.. NEED HELP PLEASE

shhbz

Jul 19, 2010
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Searching...

orbitech

Dec 22, 2009
It didn't do anything for me, as other programs and recommendations. Any 4.3 gives this problem with WiFi for me too..
I switched back to a 4.1 rom and everything works fine.

Any recommendations guys as to what can create this issue?

ghaf85

Oct 25, 2011
Kulim
my wifi cant connet...please help...
i just come form xxmi6 leak 4.3 rom...after install this latest nightly version it cant connect wifi...

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

my wifi cant connet...please help...
i just come form xxmi6 leak 4.3 rom...after install this latest nightly version it cant connect wifi...

Mariborcan

Jul 14, 2011
Hey i've got the same problem with Wifi but I found something in wifi settings ... Auto network switch I'll try to turn it off and see if it fixes the issue
screenshots2013-10-06-21.png

AlanDS

Oct 18, 2011
Kuwait
allan.ae
I think "Auto network switch" is related to Mobile Data and it has nothing to do with WiFi....

There seems to be something else which bothers... I had this problem when I was using Rooted version of ROM. Now I am having unrooted original ROM and everything seems to be fine.. I really don't know what was wrong before.

sertacgencer

Nov 21, 2013
Kortrijk
JB 4.3 Wifi staying idle with note 2

Hi guys, yesterday I have flash Dr.Ketan's V3 ROM based on 4.3 leaked rom with MI6 Modem. As he explain, I applied v3.1 and v3.2 updates too.
Wifi connecting there is no problem but it always "connected" often. And almost all the time wifi transfer staying idle. I mean, there is connection but no data transfer ( 0 k/b )
Im waiting 40-50 seconds and data connection is back again.. I flash ketan's wifi fix update too, and I have tried wifi power save mode: no and also fly mode as people says. But I have still same problem. And its really annoying.

tinypic.com/2mhhg0k.png

Is there nobody know how to solve this problem?

zhopaluuu

Feb 25, 2014
knox blocking wifi

h,guys. I upgraded my note 2 N7100 to 4.3 through kies (it was purchased from Singapore). after the upgrade I lost call facility and would get a 'emergency calls only' notification. after spending hours on the net I managed to resolve the issue with MK4 kernel & MJ9 modem patch but with a glitch. while calls have been restored, I cannot connect to wifi. in fact i can't even switch on wifi as knox blocks is with a message "an unauthorized action has been blocked by your phone's security". please help me. just to add i've rooted the phone but super user too is blocked by knox.
thanks