[Q] need helppp

Search This thread

amzkhan121

Apr 19, 2014
My phone is an xperia.m it has usb mass storage mode. I conectd it to a dvd player n it worked. However it only works sometimes. I used a cut half of the usb cable n made my own wire. I conectd red blsck white green properly . My phone says usb debuging enabled yet nothing. Its supose to say msss storagr enabled too. If I fiddle it works but ite not anymore. Helpp. Im typin from phone so sorry

Reactions: farjanababy3

farjanababy3

Apr 19, 2014
My phone is an xperia.m it has usb mass storage mode. I conectd it to a dvd player n it worked. However it only works sometimes. I used a cut half of the usb cable n made my own wire. I conectd red blsck white green properly . My phone says usb debuging enabled yet nothing. Its supose to say msss storagr enabled too. If I fiddle it works but ite not anymore. Helpp. Im typin from phone so sorry

you should be careful when you connect the wire. i think the wires aren't connect properly. you can use new cable to connect your phone. that might be helpful.

amzkhan121

Apr 19, 2014
At my.current location.i cnt gt anuva cable. I had to cut two cable. To make one. Sometimed it shws up. Most times it dnt. Dnt knw why the red blak green White are all connected properly.id send photos but my browser on my phone dnt do it properly

zulh

Feb 15, 2013
Mukah
You should check again connection you already made. Make sure each join didnt contact others wires. You can use wiring tape to avoid it. That why data transmit/connection didnt work properly.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

zulh

Feb 15, 2013
Mukah
tinypic.com/r/fa9dli/8 photo of my connection if it helps

You need to cover black, red and blue connection with wiring tape to avoid the connection touching each others..

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

You need to cover black, red and blue connection with wiring tape to avoid the connection touching each others..

Edit: Sorry. Black, red, green and white.

amzkhan121

Apr 19, 2014
K ive done that and they are not touching. Has the thin meshy wire anythung to do with it? I dnt undetstand wts rong? Iv gt sensitive files which I needa access n iv gta mke it workk

zulh

Feb 15, 2013
Mukah
Maybe you should start from starting since you already messing the first one. Espacially the messy wire on the first cut.

ghost3656

Oct 3, 2012
Lahore
its better to get a new cable, it could damage your device too. most of the cases changing the wire will work, or one thing you could try is clean the connector on your device which CT or you could use a little of motherboard cleaner. an do this while your device is completely powered off an the battery is unplugged too. let it dry before you plug the battery in. good luck.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.