[Q] LG G3 (T Mobile Unlock)

Search This thread

papaketchup

Sep 29, 2013
Northridge
Will you be able to unlock the LG G3 in the near future?
Like through websites which gives you codes to unlock it for a fee?

My situation:

Currently in the USA but will go to Asia to continue studying. (Will get the LG G3 in less than a week from T-Mobile raffle)

Epix4G

Sep 14, 2011
phoenix
I said in the near future.

I bet we have experienced unlockers here so I ask for their answers if it is possible or not.

Yes but how are they supposed to know....without the phone you are just asking someone to guess.... So here goes NO

Or maybe yes or who freaking knows

better hope they don't start locking them like sprint and Samsung did the note 3 .... No unlock but from sprint
Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: wase4711

xryousukex

May 25, 2010
unlock for free? i doubt it

paid for unlock, pretty sure you'll be to.

why not sell the phone and buy a phone in the asian country you'll be going to, you'll be able to get LTE there since you might not have the correct LTE bands for that country

DaNaRkI

Apr 28, 2011
???
If you snoop around the site, for info on bringing non-Tmobile phones in. It has rules for unlocking our phone. But they include "fully paid off phone" and minimum service and account time before they will let us.

If you talk to a customer service rep and explain your situation they might let you unlock sooner.

http://www.t-mobile.com/Company/CompanyInfo.aspx?tp=Abt_Tab_CompanySimUnlockPolicy

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

dkotoric

Jun 29, 2007
Ankeny
If you snoop around the site, for info on bringing non-Tmobile phones in. It has rules for unlocking our phone. But they include "fully paid off phone" and minimum service and account time before they will let us.

If you talk to a customer service rep and explain your situation they might let you unlock sooner.

http://www.t-mobile.com/Company/CompanyInfo.aspx?tp=Abt_Tab_CompanySimUnlockPolicy

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Some people have the phone, I had the phone but sold it and you will be able to buy a unlock code for a few bucks

CB620

Jan 6, 2009
-Buy the phone outright you get the request put in at the store. (What I did)

-Own the phone for a billing cycle and call 611/800-937-8997(T-Mobile Customer)

—Buy unlock code from eBay for $8(Non-Customer)

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

serialtoon

May 25, 2006
I requested an unlock code and cellunlocker and its been more than 4 hours and they still havent sent me a code.

laviathen

Jul 18, 2014
need help

I used the unlock code that i received from the link in your signature..

when I put in the code, it said network unlocked.. BUT somehow it didnt work. cant make calls or anything. As if it was still locked.

So i went back into the screen where you put the unlock code, and now there is NO prompt for it.. it simply says you cant personalize this phone.

I only attempted the code once..

any advice?

kachmul2004

Jul 29, 2012
I used the unlock code that i received from the link in your signature..

when I put in the code, it said network unlocked.. BUT somehow it didnt work. cant make calls or anything. As if it was still locked.

So i went back into the screen where you put the unlock code, and now there is NO prompt for it.. it simply says you cant personalize this phone.

I only attempted the code once..

any advice?

Maybe your sim card isnt activated

Top Liked Posts