[TOOL] Amazon Fire 7 2017 (austin)

Search This thread

Rortiz2

AMAZON FIRE 7 2017 GEN TOOL

AVAILABLE OPTIONS
  • Delete data from all amazon apps and hide some amazon apps.
  • Uninstall Amazon Apps (Only Fire Os 5.4.0)
  • Install Google Play
  • Replace stock launcher with nova launcher (launcherhijack)
  • Enable widgets in nova launcher
  • Remove ads from lockscreen
  • Block OTA Updates
  • Install amazon adb and fastboot drivers
  • Downgrade to FireOS 5.4.0
  • Replace amazon photos with android stock gallery
  • Record screen (No ROOT) (No sound)
  • Backup/Restore user data
  • Replace amazon notification panel with android stock notification panel (Material Status Bar)
  • Reboot to recovery/fastboot/reboot
  • Disable Amazon apps
  • Disable the message:
    Code:
    The requested action is not permitted. Check Parental Controls settings and retry
    That appears when you try to open a disabled application.
  • Get fastboot getvar
  • Download updates.bin
  • Delete amazon apps from /system (only rooted fires)
  • Disable/Enable lockscreen screen (only rooted fires)

DOWNLOADS
Older versions

Last edited:

yowy7777

May 28, 2014
This program was made with an Unlicensed compiler.
Please buy the PRO version to distribute your EXE.
Press any key to continue . . .

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

This program was made with an Unlicensed compiler.
Please buy the PRO version to distribute your EXE.

Press any key to continue . . .

jarvo91

Jul 14, 2018
Whenever I try one of the processes, all I get is an error saying
" error: device '(null)' not found "
Help?

You need to enable ADB on your Fire tablet.
1. From the Kindle Fire, open “Settings“.
2. Tap “Device Options“, then tap “Serial Number” 7 times until “Developer Options” is unlocked.
3. Choose “Developer Options“.
4. Set “Enable ADB” to “On“
5. Connect Fire tablet to PC
6. Tap "OK" when prompted to authorise adb on you Fire Tablet

Reactions: kornolio80

Perlado

Dec 28, 2012
hello friends, thanks for the contribution, I try to download the tool, I download the tool and it always says that the rar file is corrupt ... help please ..
regards

Rortiz2

hello friend, thanks for your help, the file says unknown or corrupt format ... total despair

edit, to say that since linux I have managed to extract the tool thanks, now to find a tutorial ...

greetings.

mmm, okay I'll upload the tool again but in zip format, to see if it can be extracted well
The error of license is because the tool is a .exe and not a bat.
From here a while I send you the file in bat format

Last edited:

Rortiz2

Last edited:

Perlado

Dec 28, 2012
hello friend, I used the two tools, WinRAR and 7zip, in my case none worked from windows, unlike linux, apparently correct extraction ... but an .exe there is no .bat apparent ... I will try to rename the extension, to cfr see what happens, thank you

Rortiz2

hello friend, I used the two tools, WinRAR and 7zip, in my case none worked from windows, unlike linux, apparently correct extraction ... but an .exe there is no .bat apparent ... I will try to rename the extension, to cfr see what happens, thank you

Copy the bat that I have attached to you in the previous comment in the folder of the amazon tool

hmsajjad

Jul 16, 2018
sorry for the inconvenience but i cannot seem tofind the bat file you are referring to. The last link that you provided (https: //mega.nz/ #!n9UE1aAK!gYVYq9ZJuHmojXE_SdmPdo-yJ9c574CM9zHGrX4lYUI]) is the same one you posted in the beginning and after re-downloading it i did not find any bat file inside it.

Rortiz2

Rortiz2

thanks friend, now it works perfect there is no way to uninstall the amazon app?, again thanks ...
a greeting :good::fingers-crossed::good:

mmm, in fire os 5.6.0.X you can not uninstall amazon apps, but the tool clean data and cache of all amazon apps.

If you want to hide them, install nova launcher with the tool and in nova settings go to applications> hide applications and hide all amazon apps

The photos attached show how my fire was after using the tool

Attachments

• IMG-20180717-WA0015.jpg
    IMG-20180717-WA0015.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 696
  • IMG-20180717-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20180717-WA0014.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 706
Last edited:
Reactions: Perlado

Zongopbongo

Jul 17, 2018
Hello, using the tool i managed to install novalauncher and downgrade to 5.4, how do I delete the pre-installed amazon apps from here? Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AMAZON FIRE 7 2017 GEN TOOL

AVAILABLE OPTIONS
    • Delete data from all amazon apps and hide some amazon apps.
    • Uninstall Amazon Apps (Only Fire Os 5.4.0)
    • Install Google Play
    • Replace stock launcher with nova launcher (launcherhijack)
    • Enable widgets in nova launcher
    • Remove ads from lockscreen
    • Block OTA Updates
    • Install amazon adb and fastboot drivers
    • Downgrade to FireOS 5.4.0
    • Replace amazon photos with android stock gallery
    • Record screen (No ROOT) (No sound)
    • Backup/Restore user data
    • Replace amazon notification panel with android stock notification panel (Material Status Bar)
    • Reboot to recovery/fastboot/reboot
    • Disable Amazon apps
    • Disable the message:
      Code:
      The requested action is not permitted. Check Parental Controls settings and retry
      That appears when you try to open a disabled application.
    • Get fastboot getvar
    • Download updates.bin
    • Delete amazon apps from /system (only rooted fires)
    • Disable/Enable lockscreen screen (only rooted fires)

DOWNLOADS
    Older versions
    New version: 1.7
    DOWNLOAD THE TOOL
    I have updated Launcher Hijack to its latest version. I have deleted bin 5.4.0. I have removed some functions that did not work correctly. I fixed the bug to uninstall amazon apps fire os (5.4.0) and fixed the downgrade bug to 5.4.0
    I see that the tool is having enough bugs. Today I will update it and try to solve the bugs. I will also add new features and update Launcher Hijack to V1.4.
    hey, ive read mixed answers and wanted to check before ending up with a new door stop. i have a 5th gen 7in on 5.6.2.0. In other threads ive seen people claim it can be downgraded to 5.3.2.1 allowing for disabling of amazons bloatware through adb. what exactly can i do with the latest build of this tool, ideally being blocking forced updates and removing amazons crap one way or another.

I haven't really messed with my 5th gen Fire before as I was hoping a custom ROM would eventually become an option but no such luck so literally just now, I downgraded from 5.6.3.4 (or 5.3.6.4, there's a typo) to 5.4.0 and then used this tool. Looking very good so far! Don't use this tool to do the downgrade though.

For a bit of Christmas fun, rather than put up with Windows, I came up with some magic to transform this .bat file into a Linux Bash script. Try this on for size! It's not fully tested but it worked out well for me. Note that you need to have adb already available in your path (there's usually a package) and I have disabled the ADB-related options as they they don't make sense here. Coming up with a Bash implementation of goto was an interesting challenge!

Code:
    sed -i -r -e '1ishopt -s expand_aliases' -e '1ialias cls=clear del=rm MOVE=mv pause="echo Press any key to continue...; read -N1 -s" start=xdg-open timeout=sleep title=true' -e '1igoto() { exec bash <(sed -n -e "1,/^# HEADER\\$/p" -e "/^: ${1#:}\\$/,\\$p" "${SCRIPT}"); }' -e '1i# HEADER' -e '1iexport SCRIPT=$0' -e $'s: *\r$::' -e '/^@echo off/d' -e 's/^:([a-z0-9]+)/: \1/i' -e 's/\bgoto ?:/goto :/gi' -e 's/\bgoto :(drivers|updateadb)\b/cls \&\& goto :menu/gi' -e 's:> ?nul\b:\&>/dev/null:gi' -e "/\becho\b/s:':'\"'\"':g" -e "s:\becho[ .](.*):echo '\\1':gi" -e 's:\bcolor 0b\b:echo -n -e "\\u001b[31m":gi' -e 's:\bcolor 0c\b:echo -n -e "\\u001b[36m":gi' -e 's:\bfiles\\curl\.exe curl\b:curl:gi' -e 's:\bfiles\\([^.]+)(\.exe)?\b:\1:gi' -e 's:\bset /p ([^=]+)= ?(.+):read -p "\2 " \1:gi' -e 's:\bif %([^%]+)% *== *([^ ]+):[[ ${\1} == \2 ]] \&\&:gi' -e '/\badb (install|push )/s:\\:/:gi' amazontool.bat
    bash amazon.bat

P.S. There's a couple of instances of adb start-servers that should actually say adb start-server.
    Ok guys I figured out the solution finally if your stuck at the "Fire" logo. First boot into recovery mode (hold power and volume up button) until the recovery menu comes up then select wipe cache partition and then do a factory reset too by using the factory reset option, then reboot your fire and it should fix the issue worked for me and I am now on 5.4.0.0 :)
    Sorry, I had not seen the messages. I was going to tell you to do what you said. Sorry.