A21 Xperia Rom by Ashohnraj

Search This thread

ashoknraj

Oct 18, 2009
chennai
xdaforums.com
Thread closed

I am no where here to copy other's and say that it was created by me I just create some thing for my A21 from scratch or cherry mobile flareand if I found it worthy I would have shared it I am not forcing or asking any body to use my rom, i9 am just sharing secondly every developer of A21 is aware that I am the one who have provided first flushable zip of stock rom with some minor tweeks. not even blamed others who copied my rom and said that it is their own. and it would me my last rom that I am sharing here and none of you will find my post replies are else other stuffs further thanks for all ur support my links will be not available from today.

Last edited:
Reactions: rvndr singh

amolebirje1982

Mar 3, 2011
I am no where here to copy other's and say that it was created by me I just create some thing for my A21 from scratch or cherry mobile flareand if I found it worthy I would have shared it I am not forcing or asking any body to use my rom, i9 am just sharing secondly every developer of A21 is aware that I am the one who have provided first flushable zip of stock rom with some minor tweeks. not even blamed others who copied my rom and said that it is their own. and it would me my last rom that I am sharing here and none of you will find my post replies are else other stuffs further thanks for all ur support my links will be not available from today.

Common bro, someone said something and you just closed the thread? We A21 users seriously need your help.

Reactions: rvndr singh

drganbds

Oct 5, 2009
OnePlus 7T Pro
Will it format my internal storage because I have my stock rom cwm backup on internal storage....?
Another doubt if I directly flash this rom on stock without factory reset will it push my device in boot loop???

Sent from my A21 using xda app-developers app

kirkirehani93

Nov 13, 2012
Mumbai
It wont format anything on internal storage......jst ur apps installed on internal storage will be also......if u r on stock den d rom would not be flashed.....u vl get a signature error.....tried myaelf:)

Sent from my A21 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Can u post sm screenshot of ur hypertutle rom!!!!

drganbds

Oct 5, 2009
OnePlus 7T Pro
It wont format anything on internal storage......jst ur apps installed on internal storage will be also......if u r on stock den d rom would not be flashed.....u vl get a signature error.....tried myaelf:)

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Can u post sm screenshot of ur hypertutle rom!!!!

Signature error? Means I should be in custom rom before flashing this?

Sent from my A21 using xda app-developers app

kirkirehani93

Nov 13, 2012
Mumbai
Darkboid rom
Stock rom moded with tweaks by ashoknraj
A21 xperia 1.2 by ashoknraj
And stil more to come....

Reactions: drganbds

ryanrudolf

Nov 12, 2012
Im the creator of HyperTurtle ROM for A9+ / S100. I have seen the work of santo rock from a21 xperia, i was inspired that i can also do the same. So i start from scratch, use base ROM of S100. No i did not port it, because the end product is so different. If it was a port, it will be replica.

Why are you porting our work? Cant you create your own? ROM making not only involves compiling / decompiling, adding tweaks etc etc. It also involves creativity which makes a ROM unique. I am flattered that you also choose to port my ROM, is it that popular?

Last, a21 and a9 ROMs are interchangeable. Just use correct boot.img and it should be ok. So i think there is really no porting going on.

ninayg16

Jan 4, 2013
Im the creator of HyperTurtle ROM for A9+ / S100,

Last, a21 and a9 ROMs are interchangeable. Just use correct boot.img and it should be ok. So i think there is really no porting going on.

Flare rom doesn't work well on Flame or A21. I've tried flashing some rom of flare but the light sensor and proximity sensor won't work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Copying is Strictly Prohibited, U can mod But please Post the same Here - Cheers >--Don't Spam--<

[Before using my Rom - It's to be very clear it is not copied from any one else its ported from CM Flare. and I Thank and Credit All CM Flare S100 Developer's.

Hi Presenting the A21 rom v1.2
    CM based Rom Ported for A21.

Features

My Third ROM For Karbonn A21 Based on Flare S10 XTM Xperia - Many Thanks fo Flare S100 developers for making suck awesome rom's
    -Aroma Installer
    -Pre Rooted
    -More Tweaks And Init.d Support
    -TTPOD player
    -Better battery Life
    -Increased sound