[THEMECHOOSER] Windows Phone 7 Theme RC3. 11/12/11

Search This thread
Its annoying me like hell now, someone please just sign this apk for me and install it and tell me how it goes.

If it installs please send me the signed version :p

Here ya go, signed as requested.

I cant test it yet cause I dont have CM7 installed.
Im going to flash CM in boot manager tonight so I can check this theme out. I will let you know how it goes.

Attachments

• Cm7Wp70.4-signed.apk
    5.4 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:
J

JudasLucifer

Bootanimation

Yeah its not much, but I made it ages ago and never got it working.

Could anyone try to fix it and upload it if they get it working?

Cheers :)

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    251.9 KB · Views: 19

eraser0

Oct 13, 2011
Oman
Xiaomi Poco F1
wow
gonna try

any sugg will be added

relly the metro is so cool i like the combination of wp7 metro ui with the heart of android :)

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

mmmmm
theme error?
this theme was imroperly complied and cannot be applied :)

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Here ya go, signed as requested.

I cant test it yet cause I dont have CM7 installed.
Im going to flash CM in boot manager tonight so I can check this theme out. I will let you know how it goes.

excuse me, ur attachment mmm is it the same one?

how to apply the metro ui? i use the LP
any idea?

J

JudasLucifer

wow
gonna try

any sugg will be added

relly the metro is so cool i like the combination of wp7 metro ui with the heart of android :)

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

mmmmm
theme error?
this theme was imroperly complied and cannot be applied :)

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

excuse me, ur attachment mmm is it the same one?

how to apply the metro ui? i use the LP
any idea?
1) What device have you got?

2) Do you mean the Launcher? - It's launcher 7

J

JudasLucifer

Ok, I know I haven't really finished this one but I'm going to make a new theme from scratch now...

I am by no means stopping work on this one but a change is nice :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    QUOTE=JudasLucifer;27404044]I do at some point intend to add mango icons...I just need to get a source of them, decompiling ROMS for Windows Phone 7 devices got me nowhere.

I never expected this to support anything lower than HDPI, as that's the only phone I have. However someone said near the start it worked on their LDPI device because theme chooser scales the images down, I have never been able to test this.

App drawer icons were implemented at some point but many people didn't want them included - and so they weren't. The file manager icon still remains because it uses the same image the rest of the system uses for the folder icon.

I haven't posted on this thread in a long time and there have been no updates. This is because 1) I didn't see any pressing issues, 2) I have since moved onto CM9 and 3) Lots of schoolwork. I will however revisit this at somepoint and make it "more compatible" with CM9[/QUOTE]

I have my metro theme for cm9 in progress :D

43ef2ae4-2cc1-7dba.jpg
    [

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2
    I will try and get in touch with the theme author, see what he says...but I wouldn't be surprised if he says no!

I made the text boxes the exact same size as the original, except I think I might have got rid of some shadow around the edge and left it blank, so it might not work there if you touch now, where you might have used to have been.

That said I am just in the habit of touching the centre and it works fine, And I don't know what I could do about this...

I have the highlights half working in Theme Chooser. That being, they are still yellow to the touch, but turn the darker blue (focus) on long press.

I can't see a problem in my xml:

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <selector
      xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
        <item android:state_window_focused="false" android:drawable="@color/transparent" />
        <item android:state_focused="true" android:state_enabled="false" android:state_pressed="true" android:drawable="@drawable/frameworks_res_list_selector_background_disabled" />
        <item android:state_focused="true" android:state_enabled="false" android:drawable="@drawable/frameworks_res_list_selector_background_disabled" />
        <item android:state_focused="true" android:state_pressed="true" android:drawable="@drawable/frameworks_res_list_selector_background_focus" />
        <item android:state_focused="false" android:state_pressed="true" android:drawable="@drawable/frameworks_res_list_selector_background_pressed" />
        <item android:state_focused="true" android:drawable="@drawable/frameworks_res_list_selector_background_focus" />
    </selector>

The "frameworks_res_list_selector_background_pressed" is obviously the light blue .9.png - but its still occurring yellow. So I think it *may* be a limit of Theme Chooser. Or someone else might be able to prove me wrong :p

I will have to put them in the next metamorph for the time being...

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

I have messaged the creator of said MetroStation icons, and will await his response to see if I have permission to re-distribute!

Since it's a free app, I hope he will be liberal!

Also another good contact might be guys from Minimal bread and Minimal magic - seems most of the 'orange' odd bits have been overcome in those themes. Even on long press options where we get Orange and in keyboard suggestions - they have managed to make themechooser theme with everything coloured in same flow. May be they might be able to share the trick?
    I suppose you could extract the images from the apk if you wanted, but you'd need the authors consent.

@PaintballerAlex had added all the application icons, he may add more, provided he has them available!

If @PaintballerAlex wants - he could add more from the market app called 'MetroStation' - it's icon pack. I am not sure how the author might be contacted, but if everyone is happy, you could probably acknowledge the original author and use A LOT of icons in theme.

For now, icons are semi-themed on my phone. I'm unable to change any icons using various icon-swapping apps. They fail on Launcher 7.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Also,

You mentioned that you might have a separate metamorph for replacing all the 'Orange highlights' - would it be replaced by blue or white? With current theme only tile colour that matches is blue, but if all orange were replaced by white, I guess all other tile colours might suit too. :)

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

How is everyone finding the text boxes btw? - Are the borders a bit thin or anything?

The text boxes in email and messaging seems about right!

However some grey boxes don't respond very well to touch. I mean touching it's edges or few other areas might not work straightaway, but touching right in the centre of any greybox, generally works. If touched in corners then it just needs another tap. It could be my dying touchscreen, but since everythin else works ok, it could be that the images are smaller, bigger or something that I don't understand. But no biggie though.

Awesome speed!

You are getting a hang of this theme! ;)

I'll try to look up more things that can be replicated as in WP7 - and then give more puzzles for you to solve after homework!
    For MMS.apk and speech bubbles - there is an app in the market called WP7 messeging or something similar in search terms.

It's a new app in beta version, but they seem to have managed to get the bubbles working! - it looks extremely COOL!

However, it's very laggy and slow as it's still under development. But if you could blend something in - that would be awesome, if not, users could add this app to have a feel of it. Not good enough for daily use though.