FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.5.0.5) - New Features & 7.0 Support

4,134 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,607

By zhuhang, Recognized Contributor on 15th March 2013, 05:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th April 2015, 07:35 PM |#18121  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Yo man I am having this huge problem I dont know what to do with it ...
first things first I am currently using Xperia z2 rooted unlocked boot loader running Existenz element rom 4.5.0 which includes the V4A FX app but its causing me problems now , I uninstalled a driver , rebooted , app asked me to install a driver , no matter which driver I pick it says "driver installed reboot device" i reboot , i launch the app , says : install a driver ! I keep installing but it wont work , I tried uninstalling uodates from app settings but it didnt help , I think because the app comes with the rom , so what can I do here to fix this issue ? thanks
29th April 2015, 11:32 PM |#18122  
Ibadan
Thanks Meter: 42

More
I need a little help here.
My Viper4Android is working perfectly with my headphones. However, if I want to use the inbuilt phone speaker for Calling or for music without headphones, the sound it emits is kind of very low even at the highest volume.
What can I do to solve this??

Sent from my Hot using XDA Free mobile app
30th April 2015, 12:33 AM |#18123  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 737

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promybrainz

I need a little help here.
My Viper4Android is working perfectly with my headphones. However, if I want to use the inbuilt phone speaker for Calling or for music without headphones, the sound it emits is kind of very low even at the highest volume.
What can I do to solve this??

Sent from my Hot using XDA Free mobile app

You can increase the master gain and the overall volume should increase. It's at the bottom of V4A.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1430346791579.jpg
Views:	944
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	3288667  
30th April 2015, 12:40 AM |#18124  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Hello everyone I installed v4a on Xperia z2 stock lollipop and drivers installed find but there is no processing selinux is permissive and unticked nu player what is missing/wrong
Thanks
30th April 2015, 01:39 AM |#18125  
Thanks Meter: 231

More
Which thread can I use (anyond know???) to request an IRS file be created in the pay level bitrate (I will immediately buy the "Z" package!)?

I have been waiting for a couple of years now since when they were very popular, but haven't seen it yet. I would love to support the V4A Dev, but I honestly just cannot see paying for the package if my headphones aren't even in it, ya know? Unless it does already exist in the "Z" IRS Package?

They're the "HDR-170" headphones, which, when combined with the charging unit, it's all together called "RS-170". From the Web Site:

"This wireless headphone system is made up of a pair of wireless
headphones (HDR 170) and a multi-purpose transmitter (TX 170)."

Sennheiser RS-170: http://tinyurl.com/n3m8vk3

Is this the right thread? If not, please accept my sincere apologies and would someone in a forgiving mood please be so kind as to point me to the correct thread/site/forum for such requests? V4A is hands down the best anx I'd really, really love to be able to take advantage of the features that are specific to my headphones!!!

Thank You So Much!
30th April 2015, 03:56 AM |#18126  
Flag Angat
Thanks Meter: 155

More
Hi! Your app is really great, but I have one problem:
When I remove Viper4Android FX App from the recent apps panel, the audio effects will be disabled. It needs to be in the recent apps panel to work. Any solution for this? Thank you!
30th April 2015, 05:57 AM |#18127  
Thanks Meter: 358

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vjtigas

Hi! Your app is really great, but I have one problem:
When I remove Viper4Android FX App from the recent apps panel, the audio effects will be disabled. It needs to be in the recent apps panel to work. Any solution for this? Thank you!

This is normal. Clearing the recent apps menu stops all instances of those apps in there until you go back in them again. However, with V4A it will get stopped temporary and then will re-enable itself all on its on.

To answer your question V4A doesn't have to be in recent apps to work. It only gets put there because a user went into the app itself. You can see this yourself when you first turn on your device and V4A isn't in recent apps but running.

I believe solution to this is to make V4A a system app.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA Free mobile app
30th April 2015, 06:34 AM |#18128  
Flag Hermitage, PA
Thanks Meter: 862

Donate to Me
More
Anyone have any idea why I can't get the driver to install on XHiFi version? FX is fine..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1430368479598.jpg
Views:	962
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	3289092  
30th April 2015, 07:09 AM |#18129  
Flag Angat
Thanks Meter: 155

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by obscuresword

This is normal. Clearly the recent apps menu stops all instances of those apps in there until you go back in them again. However, with V4A it will get stopped temporary and then will re-enable itself all on its on.

To answer your question V4A doesn't have to be in recent apps to work. It only gets put there because a user went into the app itself. You can see this yourself when you first turn on your device and V4A isn't in recent apps but running.

I converted the app to a system app. When I remove V4A from the recent apps, the sound effects still work! Thank you. This is really a must have app for rooted droids!
30th April 2015, 07:39 AM |#18130  
Thanks Meter: 358

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vjtigas

I converted the app to a system app. When I remove V4A from the recent apps, the sound effects still work! Thank you. This is really a must have app for rooted droids!

You're welcome and I agree. Also I'd say Viper4Windows is a must for any pc. It just needs an update lol.

Edit: Also I didn't mean to write "Clearly" but "Clearing" so if it sounded rude as you read it then I'm sorry.

30th April 2015, 08:17 AM |#18131  
Thanks Meter: 231

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by obscuresword

This is normal. Clearing the recent apps menu stops all instances of those apps in there until you go back in them again. However, with V4A it will get stopped temporary and then will re-enable itself all on its on.

Amen to both of your solutions!

On my friend's Note 2 that I put it on, it Disables on the Reboot that immediately follows a NanDroid Backup. But Reboot again nd it ReEnables itself once again!

I agree with making it a "System App" of course, but it will probably still occur. Maybe not.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best settings, convolver, cure tech+, fx xhifi, irs impulse response sample, settings, viper4android v4a, virtual headphone surround engine+

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)