[ROM][AROMA]--EyeCandy--AOKP--Source Built 7-3--v3.1-FINAL-Discontinued

Which sound mod are you hearing the most difference with?

• DSP Manager and Google Music app.

Votes: 59 20.2%
  • Sony XLoud Engine.

Votes: 54 18.5%
  • Dolby Mobile and Beats audio libs.

Votes: 179 61.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Wagedroid

Dec 21, 2010
Lauderdale
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
If not sure about your Bluetooth issue. Are you using that test build I pm you yesterday still? That may be issue. If you are on the build posted here I'm not sure cause my Bluetooth was working fine.

Launched from one mean machine hopped up on some AOKP!!

No I'm back on v.0.8 and Bluetooth won't start .. any help.. are there any files I can delete or a fix ?

Sent from my Sensation using XDA

pimpmaneaton

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Op updated to v0.9.1, Beats is bye bye for now, so HELLO to fully working DSP Manager. PowerAmp is also working with and without Sony XLoud, Found out what the issue with xloud was and is now fixed if you decide to install xloud in Aroma. Also system wide volume level should be a bit higher I added mundi tweak into the rom.

Wagedroid

Dec 21, 2010
Lauderdale
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Sounds like your only fix is going to be a full wipe. Strange if was a rom issue, going back to v0.8 should have fixed. Not sure what happened there.

Even more awkward that I did install from a full wipe.. I believe its device related. my Bluetooth won't work with any aosp nor ARHD sense rom for that matter.
My Bluetooth works with thelegendarylegends senseless rom.
Even with vorbeths latest my Bluetooth won't start. He suggested clearing the files in data/misc/Bluetooth but that directory isn't on this rom . I found /d/Bluetooth with 4 files in there. Also /system/etc/Bluetooth with 5 files in there. Not sure if any of those are the files I have to clear

Edit: OK got it fixed. Here's how; as I mentioned above there are files in two locations for Bluetooth. The /d/Bluetooth folder I assumed had to do with the drivers and the /system/etc/Bluetooth are obviously files that can be replaced since its etc. (My logic). So I removed the 5 files from this directory and rebooted. Viola Bluetooth turned in at the instant I switched the toggle.

Hope this can help anyone else

Sent from my Sensation using XDA

Last edited:

SmokyM79

Dec 25, 2011
Op updated to v0.9.1, Beats is bye bye for now, so HELLO to fully working DSP Manager. PowerAmp is also working with and without Sony XLoud, Found out what the issue with xloud was and is now fixed if you decide to install xloud in Aroma. Also system wide volume level should be a bit higher I added mundi tweak into the rom.

Cheers for all the hard work pal with keeping the rom up to date n trying to fix the bugs, much appreciated.

papikev

Jan 28, 2012
Ventura, Ca
Coming from hypersensation 1.5, if I want to install this rom, do I want to format all partitions except SD card along with the full wipe?.thank you.

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk 2

pimpmaneaton

Coming from hypersensation 1.5, if I want to install this rom, do I want to format all partitions except SD card along with the full wipe?.thank you.

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk 2

Yes make sure you wipe everything except sdcard. Easy one click with 4ext.

spuri78

Oct 2, 2007
Bris Vegas
Ok, I like Eye Candy - Since you've made xloud work with poweramp, I'm going to flash it right away - Quick question, last time when I flashed, it gave me the option of 3 launchers. I guess it's Apex that I should be choosing?

I will post screen shots shortly.

Many thanks

pimpmaneaton

Ok, I like Eye Candy - Since you've made xloud work with poweramp, I'm going to flash it right away - Quick question, last time when I flashed, it gave me the option of 3 launchers. I guess it's Apex that I should be choosing?

I will post screen shots shortly.

Many thanks

Yeah it is completely up to you which launcher you use. By no means is there one that you should use.

Last edited:

spuri78

Oct 2, 2007
Bris Vegas
Awesome rom man - It's quite fast and haven't had any FC for the last couple of hours - Music sounds much better - I will report back on the battery - I'm using faux's latest kernel.

EDIT: And the Inverted apps are awesome.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-05-05-16-25-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-05-05-16-25-31.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 183
  • Screenshot_2012-05-05-16-31-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-05-05-16-31-56.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 177
  • Screenshot_2012-05-05-16-25-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-05-05-16-25-49.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:

pushpann

Feb 18, 2011
anybody plz post a mirror.. i cannot download bcoz i use college wifi n if anybody downloads thru hotfile i cannot download..

pimpmaneaton

Awesome rom man - It's quite fast and haven't had any FC for the last couple of hours - Music sounds much better - I will report back on the battery - I'm using faux's latest kernel.

EDIT: And the Inverted apps are awesome.

Love the screen shots man, very nice customization you are rocking!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey everyone just want to share a build that I have been running on my own for quite some time. It is using my theme found in the Theme and Apps section(which will now be discontinued). I have added several items that I find very nice and I hope you do as well.

Post #1 Basic Info & Download.

Post #2 Screen Shots- Also a link for more screen shot in 2nd post.

Post #3 Change log

Post #4 Add-on Section-

Download--Goo.im Link for 3.1

qrcode

beats_logo_.png

Required things...
    Required Firmware - Use 3.32.401.x & 3.32.401.10x
    4EXT recovery is a plus to use but not a must have.
    Make sure you have correct DisH for the AOKP rom because this is controlled by the build.prop. It is set to use Dish3 right now. Please see HERE for more details on DisH files.

Install Instructions
    1-Download Rom from above. Clear camera data if already running AOKP.
    2-Reboot into recovery
    3- FULL wipe factory reset, if coming from another AOKP a full wipe may not be necessary but HIGHLY reccomended.
    4- Flash Rom-If you are doing a fresh install, DO NOT SELECT THE THEMED TALK APP IN AROMA, themed app will only work if you first had rom up and running with the orginal app first. If you want the themed one, just re-flash without wipe and select all you same options with Themed Talk app selected.
    5- During aroma selections, a kernel must be selected because there is not one flashed by default!
    6-Reboot into OS
    7- Wait about 5 min- Don't set up or do anything yet, just let it sit and do its thing.
    8- Reboot phone and once booted back into OS, set up and enjoy!

Minor bugs:

Bluetooth - ID3 Tags
    Bluetooth - slow to turn on, just wait it will start

Occasional audio routing issues
    Not compatible with SuperWipe.zip, suggest using 4ext recovery "Wipe all except sdcard" as an alternative, of the full wipe option that is in Aroma Installer.

Credit:

Hugh about of credit goes to Vorbeth and all who got CM9 where it is today
    AOKP Team-Made one HE!! of a Great Rom.

whitehawkx-For his determination to this Sensation Build, thanks a ton man.
    Twin_dragons for you constant support and help, you ROCK!
    scott951-Learned a lot from him during my MIUI adventures.
    Blahblahblah- for his awesome guide on compiling from source and even more help after that, thanks man!
    Jairomeo for allowing me to use his wallpapers and wallpaper app.
    qasimzia512-For his awesome MMS apps with bubbles.
    Eucanville for his DSP Manager Mod.
    Kristofpetho for working libcyanogen.so on AOSP roms
    TRAVP624 for your constant work on Inverted Apps
    HJ200-For you awesome XDA Bootanimation
    Shnizlon- For updater script base
    baadnewz- For all you do man.
    amarullz- For one he!! of a cool installer
    XxXPachaXxX- For his Sony Xloud mod
    AndroidON-For info on how to get fine volume control.
    Faux123 for the awesome kernel.
    TamCore for his kernel in Cm9 thread.
    AOKPCB Team

And others that I may have forgot to mention-thank you for your hard work and dedication to the Android Community.
    Hey everyone sorry for being quiet lately, just have been extremely busy at work and with school after wards. This release is labeled FINAL because I'm am planning on stopping development on Sensation. Between work and school am just too busy to do it on my free time cause that is very limited right now and want to spend that with my little one. If something major comes up then I may up date. But am also going to be moving to Verizon and to the Galaxy 3. I enjoyed making this rom for everyone and am sorry to be leaving, but am still a tech junkie and gotta get new gadgets.
    Change Log

Reserved for Change Log.
    7-12--v.31--FINAL
    Included Inverted Jelly Bean Market
    Updated Inverted Gmail
    Updated to MileStone 6
    Spawn Logo apps are now an option in Aroma
    Included Ordroid New Opengl drivers, not sure if it is going to make a difference.
    Updated Apex Launcher
    New Theme for 4ext revocery
    Included Virtuous EXT4 optimizations

7-3--v3.0
    V6 SuperCharger is now included and only slightly pre-configured, by all means run Terminal and type "su" and hit enter, then type "v6" and hit enter. This will run the v6 script and you can configure to your phone/liking. Also don't use the quote marks when typing su or v6.
    Updated TamCore Kernel to v066, I highly recommend this kernel.
    Moved all Launchers to be an option during install, this allows only 1 launcher to be installed unless you install another later.
    Market has been updated to v 3.7.13 Jelly Bean version. It has themed notifications, but is not inverted atm....sorry.
    No I have not fixed MHL yet sorry..
    FULL WIPE NOT NEEDED IF COMING FROM 2.0+, other than that yes a full wipe is needed.
    Oh yeah and a new boot animation, created for EyeCandy rom by Veeman over at Kindle Fire XDA Forum..thanks again man!!

6-27--v2.6
    BRICKED Kernel Now Included!!!!!!!
    New Inverted Market.
    Themed New Market Notifications

Full Wipe NOT required if coming from a 2.5+ EyeCandy Rom, anything else full wipe required.

6-25--v2.5.1
    Upgrade to Awesome Beats v3
    Added System Wide volume increase back in, sorry left that one out.
    Added option in Aroma for reboot
    Need only wipe cache and dalvik if coming from 2.5. Other wise full wipe needed still.

6-24--v2.5
    Built from source on 6-24
    Wifi fixed
    Many Theme changes
    New battery
    Removed SGS3 Dropbox cause it is no longer working
    Audio Routing Fixed
    New Weather on Lock Screen
    New Dialer and Contacts theme
    New Awesome Beats Mod-Thanks ...AWESOME...
    Updated TamCore kernel to version 0638
    Full wipe is REQUIRED!!!

6-14--v2.0
    New source build- built on 6-14
    Updated TamCore kernel to latest and Greatest, should fix bootloop issuesSee HIs website here.
    Have just noticed as I made this that TamCore has a newer 0566 where as I included the 0562 kernel, will get this updated very soon.
    Added TamCore enablers in Aroma
    Updated Apex Launcher.
    New Market that will self update and has no restriction.See This thread for Detail
    Full Wipe HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

----TRIMMED THE FAT!!!!--------------------
    Add Ons and Mods

Reserved just in case I need a section for Mods

SGS3 Theme/Mod

This theme was orginally created by MrMaddon so all credit does to him, I just adapted to the HDPI based instead of xHDPI.

This zip will mod your system files, to uninstall you will need to reflash the rom, you have been warned.

This will retheme system, and install the following Samsung apps.
    TWlauncher
    2 Nice Weather widgets, one of them force closes when you touch it to interact with it, but functions fine other wise.
    S-Voice
    Apollo Music
    S-Memo
    Solid Explorer
    Super Video
    Task Manager
    as well a several Samsung Live Wallpapers

Very nicely done theme and the launcher is very smooth, give it a go if you like.

Orginal theme thread by MrMaddon

Youtube Video

SGS3 Theme/MOD v0.2

Old Lockscreen Handle

See Attached Image Below

This is now included as an Aroma Installer option