How to change smileys codes

Search This thread

amir-kia

May 17, 2013
Hi all
I Love LB CM11 and Use it and am happy by this rom because is very fast and have more free ram .
Only problem is sony smileys in mms.apk in CM11 . Please someone help me find xml file to change smileys codes to sony codes .
some smileys in cm and sony are same bue some other are different codes to display .
I use winrar and unzip mms.apk and change android icons to sony icon but some icon not display in mms app because cm11 have different codes for smileys .
I want all sony smileys in mms.apk for use z1 keyboad and smileys in it .

UltraWelfare

Dec 26, 2013
Xanthi
Hi all
I Love LB CM11 and Use it and am happy by this rom because is very fast and have more free ram .
Only problem is sony smileys in mms.apk in CM11 . Please someone help me find xml file to change smileys codes to sony codes .
some smileys in cm and sony are same bue some other are different codes to display .
I use winrar and unzip mms.apk and change android icons to sony icon but some icon not display in mms app because cm11 have different codes for smileys .
I want all sony smileys in mms.apk for use z1 keyboad and smileys in it .

Aren't they on the keyboard apk?
Maybe trying decompiling it?Or getting a customizable keyboard app from google play store

amir-kia

May 17, 2013
Aren't they on the keyboard apk?
Maybe trying decompiling it?Or getting a customizable keyboard app from google play store

no z1 keyboard have all smileys buildin and codes are true .
problem is mms.apk .decompile it but i cant find xml file include smileys codes , just can replace sony smileys by android and work but codes in z1 keyboard in different .