[STICKY INDEX] AT&T GS III - I747 {/Root/ROMsTools}

Search This thread

zie08

Jan 1, 2013
Manila
guys can you recommend the most stable and battery saving kernel and a stable and good custom rom for our unit? thanks.

kleerfyre

Oct 23, 2012
Hey all, I'm not new to this stuff, just new to the forum. I have used the guides on here to help root and install stuff on my Atrix and now on my gs3. Well I found the forum that i need to post in to get help, but it wont let me post there so I am posting here. I have lost my imei number and need help getting it back. Please help!!!

Thanks in advance!!

smelenchuk

Apr 30, 2011
Hey all, I'm not new to this stuff, just new to the forum. I have used the guides on here to help root and install stuff on my Atrix and now on my gs3. Well I found the forum that i need to post in to get help, but it wont let me post there so I am posting here. I have lost my imei number and need help getting it back. Please help!!!

Thanks in advance!!

Try following these directions...

Reactions: kleerfyre

TonyStark R.I.P.

Retired Moderator - R.I.P.
May 20, 2008
Malibu Point

Thanks in advance!!

Thank you smelenchuk.

kleerfyre Backup/Restore/Fix IMEI & Data Restore Tool v3.0 - Updated is located in post# 1

Reactions: smelenchuk

bdpyo

Dec 3, 2010
Philadelphia
Running stock ROM with root only, could someone point me in the right direction to delete the carrier logo from the status bar using Root Explorer?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

dtrinh11

Jan 9, 2013
Welcome to the AT&T SGH-I747

Samsung-Galaxy-S3-review-2.png

Thanks for such detailed information.

Top Liked Posts