Help! Micromax Funbook Pro not booting :( ;(

Search This thread

thatsgamer

Aug 30, 2012
Pune
Please help me! :(:(

I Rooted my Micromax Funbook Pro Using Unlockroot.
It rooted successfully, i restared so many times after rooting it was all well..
but yesterday i installed clockworkmod recovery for ICS it succeeded, first time my tab booted in CWM recovery mod but no button was functioning :confused:, so i rebooted. from then my Tab is stuck on Micromax logo :(.. nothing happens..
Micromax funbook pro doesn't have hard button of home or menu to boot into recovery.. I searched everywhere how to boot into recovery but found no results.. please tell me the solution.,
Is there any application for pc from which i can reinstall my stock rom without booting my tablet?
Please reply..
:crying: :crying:

vNa5h

Dec 2, 2011

It rooted successfully, i restared so many times after rooting it was all well..
but yesterday i installed clockworkmod recovery for ICS it succeeded, first time my tab booted in CWM recovery mod but no button was functioning :confused:, so i rebooted. from then my Tab is stuck on Micromax logo :(.. nothing happens..
Micromax funbook pro doesn't have hard button of home or menu to boot into recovery.. I searched everywhere how to boot into recovery but found no results.. please tell me the solution.,
Is there any application for pc from which i can reinstall my stock rom without booting my tablet?
Please reply..

try adb
And reboot recovery

Swyped on my blade

Reactions: thatsgamer

loonyaddy

Aug 31, 2012
CWM stock recovery

Please reply..

Micromax has stock CWM recovery built in and can be accessed by keeping the Vol+/Vol- button at the top pressed and then pressing the power button..

thatsgamer

Aug 30, 2012
Pune
I Replaced the product

try adb
And reboot recovery

Swyped on my blade

Product was not booting (not in recovery mode also) how was i supposed to use adb? :confused:

I finally take it to micromax service center they annouced product dead, and handed over DOA policy to me, :silly:
I took that policy letter to Retailer and he replaced the product:good:
(It was only 2day old product)

anyway thanks for the help :fingers-crossed::good:

speed_bot

Jan 18, 2012
Bangalore
Product was not booting (not in recovery mode also) how was i supposed to use adb? :confused:

I finally take it to micromax service center they annouced product dead, and handed over DOA policy to me, :silly:
I took that policy letter to Retailer and he replaced the product:good:
(It was only 2day old product)

anyway thanks for the help :fingers-crossed::good:

adb stands for android debugging bridge ..connect your phone via usb cd into folder containg adb and do adb reboot recovery

Sajudev

Feb 10, 2013
Micromax funbook pro stuck on boot image

Hey i got micromax funbook pro and i tried to install clockwork recover mod in it.after rebooting to recovery mode my device is stuck in micromax logo and not moving forward.could anybody tell me what to do now?:confused:

Aditya R

Mar 2, 2013
Live Suit is the solution

Listen Mr. thatsgamer
You can use the livesuit software for recovering your tablet, even I faced the same issue which i recovered using livesuit ;)
For any information just message me in facebook at: fb.com/AdityaRRayala
If u thought the reply is appropriate and helped anyone kindly fire the thanks button

pricop

May 11, 2014
I Can Help!

Please reply..

Press Vol+ button + Back Button + Power Button
Don't Hold :p :cowboy:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Please reply..

try adb
    And reboot recovery

Swyped on my blade