[Q] Do you know any app with gesture-recognizers?

Search This thread

Diba gK

Hi everybody :D,

I want to discuss this post with all of you, I’m sure that you can help me!

I’m exploring the world of gesture-recognizers in different touch devices, because I think that is a hot theme for the developers. Therefore I’m looking for apps that use this technology, I mean apps where you can use gestures to do actions.

047-gesture-recognizers@2x.png

I expect to reach at last 10 apps with your help! The idea is understand more about this world and discover another user experience to use in my developments.

Thanks for all! :good:

Best Regards.

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro

I’m exploring the world of gesture-recognizers in different touch devices, because I think that is a hot theme for the developers. Therefore I’m looking for apps that use this technology, I mean apps where you can use gestures to do actions.

I expect to reach at last 10 apps with your help! The idea is understand more about this world and discover another user experience to use in my developments.

Best Regards.

Install Xposed frame work + the module "Gesture Navigation-Multitouch".

Reactions: Diba gK

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Best Regards.

Install Xposed frame work + the module "Gesture Navigation-Multitouch".