77 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,274

By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd February 2018, 04:22 AM |#22471  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 19,002

More
Someone tell these people TBO has been doing this for years... https://www.fastcodesign.com/9016098...ooks-classy-af
Like this snooty French designer invented blacked out mobile UI or something.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free

22nd February 2018, 10:43 AM |#22472  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 45,303

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsisnametake2

can i install one of these zip files via adb on a non-rooted s7 exynos? can't seem to find a guide if its possible...

Nope needs recovery to flash zips
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
22nd February 2018, 03:24 PM |#22473  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Do anyone have link of latest dark fb messenger
22nd February 2018, 03:35 PM |#22474  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by athul nalin

Do anyone have link of latest dark fb messenger

http://teamblackedout.com/BlackedOut...0.0.18.337.apk
24th February 2018, 04:49 AM |#22475  
Flag Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 1,795

Donate to Me
More
Looks like you guys finally broke Google https://www.androidauthority.com/dar...android-840125

Sent from my Pixel XL using XDA-Developers Legacy app
24th February 2018, 04:54 AM |#22476  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 13,032

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooperstar

Looks like you guys finally broke Google https://www.androidauthority.com/dar...android-840125

Pre-emptive unfortunately. The articles have been update to reiterate the fact that Google aren't adding a dark mode. They're a bunch of clowns anyway. They can't code their OS or their apps properly. They wouldn't be able to organise a drinking fest in a brewery. There's no way that they could properly code a dark mode.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to daveyannihilation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daveyannihilation Ad-Free
24th February 2018, 04:57 AM |#22477  
Flag Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 1,795

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyannihilation

Pre-emptive unfortunately. The articles have been update to reiterate the fact that Google aren't adding a dark mode. They're a bunch of clowns anyway. They can't code their OS or their apps properly. They wouldn't be able to organise a drinking fest in a brewery. There's no way that they could properly code a dark mode.

Yea unfortunately someone else just shared the update.... Oh well back to TBO and the other themers

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
25th February 2018, 09:53 PM |#22478  
Flag Bydgoszcz
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Hey. I've got a problem. I tried to install(zip flash) lastest black google play app. It didn't work. When i deleted data and updates from app settings i went black, but when i tried to install something nothing really happened. App works, searching works, but Install button doesn't do anything. I came up with idea to install root uninstaller and force delete google play, then flash ur black app. Well... It still doesn't work properly. What's more i can't reinstall my backed up google play app . I tried apk - which doesn't even want to install. I tried to create zip with twrp template - that doesn't work too. I tried like 10 different google play store apk versions over the net. Do i have to reinstall rom ? ;// I'm using that rom :
https://forum.xda-developers.com/mot...lidus-t3690386
25th February 2018, 11:34 PM |#22479  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 19,002

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by osemoka

Hey. I've got a problem. I tried to install(zip flash) lastest black google play app. It didn't work. When i deleted data and updates from app settings i went black, but when i tried to install something nothing really happened. App works, searching works, but Install button doesn't do anything. I came up with idea to install root uninstaller and force delete google play, then flash ur black app. Well... It still doesn't work properly. What's more i can't reinstall my backed up google play app . I tried apk - which doesn't even want to install. I tried to create zip with twrp template - that doesn't work too. I tried like 10 different google play store apk versions over the net. Do i have to reinstall rom ? ;// I'm using that rom :
https://forum.xda-developers.com/mot...lidus-t3690386

Nope. Just flash gapps. I am on the same rom. TBO play store is outdated and if you are using ground zero, just use Davey's Domination substratum theme or DJ's Sprite substratum theme to give the play store a black or clear ui
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
26th February 2018, 12:09 AM |#22480  
Flag Bydgoszcz
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

Nope. Just flash gapps. I am on the same rom. TBO play store is outdated and if you are using ground zero, just use Davey's Domination substratum theme or DJ's Sprite substratum theme to give the play store a black or clear ui

Yeah. Forgot i can flash gapps <facepalm>. And right. I'll just use themes for google apps
The Following User Says Thank You to osemoka For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift osemoka Ad-Free
9th March 2018, 10:06 PM |#22481  
Thanks Meter: 439

Donate to Me
More
Hello everyone. It's been a while since you got a whatsapp update. This is due to some difficulties we had to cope with. Due to oreo changes we have lost zips, so only signed apks remain. This means that you need root and an app like Titanium backup to restore data after installation (signed apks cannot pass authentication).
I'm sorry, but that's the situation. For those without root there's substratum, both DJ's Sprite and Davey's Domination are the best you can wish for, so we're not without alternatives.
An update is coming soon

Sent from my A0001 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ezellohar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ezellohar Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)