[RUU][Firmware]Sprint HTC One | 6.23.651.10 | *Updated 10.30.15*

Search This thread

hykhleif

Oct 3, 2008
plz help

guys I am stuck now, I tired using RUAwizard and it keep saying the side by side error, I tried updated and reinstalling visual ++ and nothing works

So Now I am using my mac

I have locked the boot loader and S On, and I rebooted RU and reached the HTC screen with black background how shall I proceed on my mac

I am really in need for help

hykhleif

Oct 3, 2008
any help

guys I am stuck now, I tired using RUAwizard and it keep saying the side by side error, I tried updated and reinstalling visual ++ and nothing works

So Now I am using my mac

I have locked the boot loader and S On, and I rebooted RU and reached the HTC screen with black background how shall I proceed on my mac

hykhleif

Oct 3, 2008
any help

So Now I am using my mac

slyest12

Oct 10, 2013
KC
any help

So Now I am using my mac

If you've downloaded the fastboot flashable RUU, use the same commands in the op, except add ./ before you type fast boot (i.e. ./fastboot flash zip RUU.zip). If you've not renamed the file, you can type the fastboot command and then drag and drop the file to Terminal. It's been a while since I used my Mac for that, but I think that's what you're looking for.

Reactions: miggsr

Smac7

Feb 15, 2009
If you've downloaded the fastboot flashable RUU, use the same commands in the op, except add ./ before you type fast boot (i.e. ./fastboot flash zip RUU.zip). If you've not renamed the file, you can type the fastboot command and then drag and drop the file to Terminal. It's been a while since I used my Mac for that, but I think that's what you're looking for.

Is there a way to flash the whole ruu on a mac? The instructions in the op use an .exe to do the update. I already know how to flash the firmware portion but I want to return to stock with the newest software.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

slyest12

Oct 10, 2013
KC
Is there a way to flash the whole ruu on a mac? The instructions in the op use an .exe to do the update. I already know how to flash the firmware portion but I want to return to stock with the newest software.

Hmm. I read somewhere you couldn't run an RUU on a Mac just recently. Possibly due to the .exe command. Google is your friend, I would take a look there.

Devilish_Angel

Nov 15, 2012
... Could somebody please share the link of recovery flashable latest firmware. i must be really blind not to find it :laugh: ...

benny3

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 2, 2011
Rosommon, MICH
... Couldnt find it there as well ¿ ...
You must flash the firmware with fastboot NOT recovery

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Look here. You might need to use the Decrypted and rename it to something like rom.zip and use the instuctions in the link
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2160544

leonciocp

Dec 18, 2013
how could i gain s off in my device i have a sprint htc one m7
with stock build 5.03.651.3
android 4.4.2 sense 6
hboot 1.57
radio 1.01.20.0515
i have unlock bootloader, root and custom recovery
i tried to s off with firewater and i couldn´t
please help me

benny3

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 2, 2011
Rosommon, MICH
how could i gain s off in my device i have a sprint htc one m7
with stock build 5.03.651.3
android 4.4.2 sense 6
hboot 1.57
radio 1.01.20.0515
i have unlock bootloader, root and custom recovery
i tried to s off with firewater and i couldn´t
please help me

Try with a custom kernel, HTC patched the kernel to block firewater

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

... i know sir but i was just wondering if there was one which could be flashed in recovery. i think i saw it somewhere but i am not dead sure ...

EDIT : or may be it was just radio zip

Yes probably a radio

Top Liked Posts