[Q] Turn on USB debugging with broken screen

Search This thread

SenoskiEDF

Jun 11, 2014
Hello :laugh:
I have a big big big problem ... I have an ace S5830 C (identical to I), and I broke his touch :crying:
but the LCD is working normally, I do not intend to buy a new touch, because this phone is just for my entertainment hehe
(I have a S5 for daily use)

the problem is ...
I have read many articles about Access control with ADB shell, but the device is disabled adb, so I'm interested in a way to enable this ADB using my PC.
I would be really grateful if they can help me with this... :D Tks...

D

Deleted member 5617821

Hello :laugh:
I have a big big big problem ... I have an ace S5830 C (identical to I), and I broke his touch :crying:
but the LCD is working normally, I do not intend to buy a new touch, because this phone is just for my entertainment hehe
(I have a S5 for daily use)

the problem is ...
I have read many articles about Access control with ADB shell, but the device is disabled adb, so I'm interested in a way to enable this ADB using my PC.
I would be really grateful if they can help me with this... :D Tks...

Bro, is the hardware keys working fine? Can you enter Recovery and Download Mode? Your only solution now will be to flash a rom with USB Debugging enabled by default. Try flashing the stock rom back using odin from Download Mode as USB Debugging is enabled in them. Do post the result. Hope I Helped :)

SenoskiEDF

Jun 11, 2014
Bro, is the hardware keys working fine? Can you enter Recovery and Download Mode? Your only solution now will be to flash a rom with USB Debugging enabled by default. Try flashing the stock rom back using odin from Download Mode as USB Debugging is enabled in them. Do post the result. Hope I Helped :)

Actually, I magically :p could enable ADB (do not ask me how) the problem now is that I'm using the screencast to try to control the device, however I can not unlock the screen .. :/
PS: Normal block (sliding your finger)

the screencast is:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=663390

D

Deleted member 5617821

Actually, I magically :p could enable ADB (do not ask me how) the problem now is that I'm using the screencast to try to control the device, however I can not unlock the screen .. :/
PS: Normal block (sliding your finger)

the screencast is:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=663390

Seems like this is a known issue with Android Screencast. Here is the link,

Issue 59:unable to unlock phone from screencast screen

Try if the solution specified works. Do post the result. Hope I Helped :)