Which theme needs to be ported to the 360 Launcher

• Total voters
Search This thread
A

acubens

I open this thread to make themes available for the new Launcher 360
See this Thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1345601
for the launcher.

I also make a poll to make clear which MUI themes or any other theme needs to be modded to make available on the 360 launcher, they are everywhere available
see here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1249352&page=3 for example.

If people like a MUI theme available on the above thread or somewhere else please post them here in this thread with a request to port to 360 launcher, after that i make a poll to make the most chosen theme in the poll available for the 360 launcher.

Cheers

Hi to all that visite this page to see if there is a update, as you can see there are not many voters, so i still wait for more voters and it must be at least 40 or else i will not make any themes, just making a theme for 5 people is way to much work.

Cheers
Acubens

Last edited:

Gnaver

Oct 14, 2010
Pls make SUAVE HD theme for 360 launcher. And please add more icons than in every theme for this launcher. Every theme i tried just themed only few system icons..but im using none of them and using only third party apps. Thnx

A

acubens

Pls make SUAVE HD theme for 360 launcher. And please add more icons than in every theme for this launcher. Every theme i tried just themed only few system icons..but im using none of them and using only third party apps. Thnx

I am busy with a lot of new icons for most of apps, this is a lot of work so it will take some time, but i will do my best to have it available as soon as possible.

But let it be clear you need to give me a link/url where i can find the icons, i dont like to search for them as i think i put a lot of time in this for you guys to have them available, so all i ask of you guys or girls to follow up on that.

Cheers

A

acubens

Dont forget to attach those theme you made here. If possible and allowed, please add all those theme from 360 Launcher :)

Cheer!

All themes i have at the moment will be made new so that the users don't have to uninstall the old ones and that the new themes are new themes on itself so no more modding the themes available.

Cheers

Last edited:

melvinchng

Oct 17, 2010
Penang
All themes i have at the moment will be made new so that the users don't have to uninstall the old ones and that the new themes are new themes on itself so no more modding the themes available.

Cheers

Don't forget to make a guide for everyone ...

Accidentally sent from my Google Nexus S using XDA Premium

A

acubens

Guide to theming

Accidentally sent from my Google Nexus S using XDA Premium

A guide for making themes .... that will take time and i dont have time to support all the questions and make a guide , so i will not put up a guide, i think as soon as i do that i will receive many questions and i dont like letting people down by not answering them on there questions they have.

Cheers

halfvast

Sep 12, 2011
I vote for Miui theme with icon to Dolphin Hd browser. 360 is gr8

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

A

acubens

Hi to all that visite this page to see if there is a update, as you can see there are not many voters, so i still wait for more voters and it must be at least 40 or else i will not make any themes, just making a theme for 5 people is way to much work. :p

Cheers
Acubens

elinca247

May 1, 2011
I can not get the themes to install. It keeps saying "application not installed" please help

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App

elinca247

May 1, 2011
Just noticed that prior to install it states I'm replacing . How can that be?

A

acubens

Just noticed that prior to install it states I'm replacing . How can that be?

Which theme did you install, some themes are edited from the original one, so that is why you get that, so just uninstall and install the one you need.

cheers