[KERNEL]Sense KK[M4][Synapse]

Search This thread

kairi_zeroblade

Feb 10, 2011

OT Discussions are allowed(healthy way to help and get help on forums) just make sure noone gets ahead of themselves and forgets this is a development thread..you are all entitled to your own opinion just be respectful and always remember that you are on XDA..to our dear mods any discussion that destroys the credibility of my hard work or any post that may be disrespectful in nature can be considered offensive and is subject to your moderation..

...​

Last edited:

abzboi

Jul 22, 2013
Sacramento
You should post the features and download link in here too. More people will look at it because the information of the kernel is included.

rosi91

Apr 18, 2014
is there a way to get dt2w and s2w working permanently? i need synapse to load and it takes time and manually enable them under sys/android_touch didn't work.
and i get fc when trying to change cpu governor to msm dcvs.

other than that the kernel works flawlessly and is flying (17774 on AnTuTu)

abzboi

Jul 22, 2013
Sacramento
is there a way to get dt2w and s2w working permanently? i need synapse to load and it takes time and manually enable them under sys/android_touch didn't work.

You can edit it in sys/customization/android touch something like that i think. then edit the d2w and s2w. change both to 1

kairi_zeroblade

Feb 10, 2011

You can edit it in sys/customization/android touch something like that i think. then edit the d2w and s2w. change both to 1

:D

use synapse..MSM Governor is just like a Dummy Governor..do not use it..else your phone will be unstable..you can permanently enable DT2W and S2W from synapse..have you read the preface message from the app??it will save your preferred setting and have to be able to stay stable within 20 seconds for synapse to remember it..upon reboot just wait for Synapse to fully load your settings and you have it automatically enabled..

can someone here confirm that your chip can go 1.8Ghz..well never saw a someone go within that range also as far as documentation from Qualcomm is concerned the Snapdragon 400 Cortex A7 SOC can just go up to 1.7Ghz..

Edit:
here's a soooooo much silent Community..

Last edited:

rosi91

Apr 18, 2014
:D

use synapse..MSM Governor is just like a Dummy Governor..do not use it..else your phone will be unstable..you can permanently enable DT2W and S2W from synapse..have you read the preface message from the app??it will save your preferred setting and have to be able to stay stable within 20 seconds for synapse to remember it..upon reboot just wait for Synapse to fully load your settings and you have it automatically enabled..

yeah i read that message and it worked too but sometimes my phone won't load synapse for some reason. I also have to unlock my sim right when starting the phone. if display is off for a second or more my phone won't recognize any touch anymore... :confused:

kairi_zeroblade

Feb 10, 2011
yeah i read that message and it worked too but sometimes my phone won't load synapse for some reason. I also have to unlock my sim right when starting the phone. if display is off for a second or more my phone won't recognize any touch anymore... :confused:

file an issue on my github tracker..attach a logcat of that happening..so i can address it..i do not own the unit FYI..i am still familiarizing myself with how your phone works..

Reactions: rosi91 and garapon

kairi_zeroblade

Feb 10, 2011
Anyone already filed an issue on my tracker with logs??come on guys..how am i suppose to solve/improve things..lolz..

BTW anybody want a aosp kernel from me?? ?

rosi91

Apr 18, 2014
how do i get the logcat? tried adb logcat put there are why to many lines in cmd and can't get all. can i pull the logcat and convert it into a .txt file or anything similar?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

OT Discussions are allowed(healthy way to help and get help on forums) just make sure noone gets ahead of themselves and forgets this is a development thread..you are all entitled to your own opinion just be respectful and always remember that you are on XDA..to our dear mods any discussion that destroys the credibility of my hard work or any post that may be disrespectful in nature can be considered offensive and is subject to your moderation..

...​

file an issue on my github tracker..attach a logcat of that happening..so i can address it..i do not own the unit FYI..i am still familiarizing myself with how your phone works..
    Need testing ill do them? I'll pull syslogs

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
    Keep the modded hboot for now.. unless you know how to modify zips and change the partition layout of any Rom you choose to run ...because the new partition layout won't let you flash any roms unless you do that

To find your new layout after flashing new firmware boot into recovery and use this command via adb
    Code:
    adb shell
    Code:
    cat /proc/emmc

See the partition layout and change rims mount points according to the new layout

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
    one more incase of emergency..