NFS Shift (Tegra2) edition

Search This thread

Dexter_nlb

Feb 12, 2009
Copenhagen
if you can get hold of it, its not on the Market (only on Atrix 4G), the NFS Shift tegra2 edition runs very nicely on Folio100 :)

Dexter_nlb

Feb 12, 2009
Copenhagen
Dont be so cruel!..:eek: cant find it on applanet or on ipmart.. help.. a private should do

no biggie, it was just a demo i saw, but its the best tegra2 racer out now for our tablet.. and with the orientation fix, driving worked fine :)
so the app is actually made for the atrix mobile..
with rotation like other mobile, i guess that will take time before they find a workaround so orientation is wrong with the patch. (but that is good it works!)

xitrumch

May 10, 2008
if you can get hold of it, its not on the Market (only on Atrix 4G), the NFS Shift tegra2 edition runs very nicely on Folio100 :)

Thanks, I'll try to source for this NFS Shift tegra2 edition, will let you guys know the performance again if can. NFS from EA sounds nice, but I've also tried Asphalt 5 HD v3.3.7 (tablet edition) from Gameloft and really really love it! It runs smoothly on our Folio 100 with DexterMod v1.4. Everything works: graphics is nice, orientation works well. Highly recommended if you can have a hold of it as well.

nickwarn

Aug 4, 2010
Ronneby
Thanks, I'll try to source for this NFS Shift tegra2 edition, will let you guys know the performance again if can. NFS from EA sounds nice, but I've also tried Asphalt 5 HD v3.3.7 (tablet edition) from Gameloft and really really love it! It runs smoothly on our Folio 100 with DexterMod v1.4. Everything works: graphics is nice, orientation works well. Highly recommended if you can have a hold of it as well.

i have tryed to install Asphalt 5HD 3.3.7 but it says it needs to install something extra and it goes ahead trying to install but its unsuccessfull. How did you do it? I have tryed several diffrent apk files, but its the same with all of them.

Sorry to be of topic

Dexter_nlb

Feb 12, 2009
Copenhagen
i have tryed to install Asphalt 5HD 3.3.7 but it says it needs to install something extra and it goes ahead trying to install but its unsuccessfull. How did you do it? I have tryed several diffrent apk files, but its the same with all of them.

Sorry to be of topic

there are "many" different Asphalt editions, so make sure its the right HD edition as well..

btw,
ill try and upload the demo of the ea game, at least its a nice demo, and as its a demo it cannot hurt anyone.. since we cannot "activate" anything but a single play and it goes to full game option which we cannot get.. need AT&T network.

Top Liked Posts