[App] Google Books

Search This thread

moongya

Sep 17, 2010
tnx a ton.. works for me now in india.. wonder if there is navigation apk available here as well for indians

knightnz

Dec 12, 2009
Wellington
For those who can't get apps from other regions, just install "MarketEnabler" and tell it that you're on T-Mobile or somesuch and you can get apps from the US marketplace. Easy.

tharaka

Mar 8, 2011
Colombo
Thanks a lot for the upload.

And for others, please don't bark in saying its already in the market, we all don't live in the US! :D

biffroy

Sep 23, 2010
Southend
Hi all, I'm in the uk. I have the apk installed fine, but all I can do is search books. Thousands of results but I can't download/read any of them! I hope I'm being really stupid and missing something here. Can anyone help???!!!

primal2005

Apr 21, 2011
Toronto
Updated for me in Canada when before it said it wasn't available in my Country.

@borjaox: This is what I did,

1. Went to https://market.android.com/details?id=com.google.android.apps.books
2. Click Install
3. Signed in and selected my phone - It said it was compatible and it would send the update over shortly
4. Opened Android Market
5. 2 updates were available (Google Books and another app)
6. Clicked Update on the My Apps screen to download both at once

So that's how I got it, not sure if it was able to download it cause of the Update All or cause I pushed it to my phone.

Give it a try

borjaox

Oct 29, 2010
Luxembourg
tumblr.oxangoiti.es
Updated for me in Canada when before it said it wasn't available in my Country.

@borjaox: This is what I did,

1. Went to ***
2. Click Install
3. Signed in and selected my phone - It said it was compatible and it would send the update over shortly
4. Opened Android Market
5. 2 updates were available (Google Books and another app)
6. Clicked Update on the My Apps screen to download both at once

So that's how I got it, not sure if it was able to download it cause of the Update All or cause I pushed it to my phone.

Give it a try

It does not work for my phone. The web version of the market says that the application is not available for my country. My phone is not rooted so I cannot change the country for the Market so my only option is that a charitable person downloads it in the US and publishes the APK here.

Thanks in any case!

donkeyjuks

Oct 2, 2011
What do I need to do to read .pdf magazines/books inside the Google Books app? Or HTC Reader app?

Thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts