AppAdmin - Application Manager

Search This thread

eidylon

Nov 15, 2009
Very Cool; feature request

when uninstalling an app, especially system apps, it would be nice to be prompted to back up that app before uninstalling. Not the whole phone, just that app.

VERY nice to finally be able to get rid of the pre-installed bloatware though; thanks for that!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mecid8

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello xda users, i am create AppAdmin and i need your help for testing and promotion.
    Some words about app:
    Features:
    * batch uninstall
    * batch backup
    * batch install from apk
    * batch system applications uninstall ( only for root users)
    * batch move, show which apps can be moved on sd and move them (only for 2.2 and higher)
    * export list of apps into html file with link on market.

1323893-1293818896141.jpg
    1323894-1293818896141.jpg

Thanks.
    to people wondering this is available on the market as a free and paid version (.99)
    to people wondering this is available on the market as a free and paid version (.99)

I'm not discussing whether or not this app is great/useful/etc, I'm sure it is.

However, I'm just wondering why this post exists on XDA?
    isn't this just an add for a commercial app on Google Marketplace and against XDA rules?
    Hello xda users, i am create AppAdmin and i need your help for testing and promotion.
    Some words about app:
    Features:
    * batch uninstall
    * batch backup
    * batch install from apk
    * batch system applications uninstall ( only for root users)
    * batch move, show which apps can be moved on sd and move them (only for 2.2 and higher)
    * export list of apps into html file with link on market.

Thanks.

Good Idea for an app!

I tested some things especially to delete system apps.
    The program says "Succesfull deleted system app" or so..
    But it did'nt, all programs are still there.
    Also after a reboot they are there and I can open them.

Tested on HTC Desire with Z-rom v0.6 test
    Tried to delete: Stock.apk and eReader.apk and soms other things.

Back-up worked. Nice to add Backup for NEW apps in it!

Some work to do!

Goodluck
    I also take it from the standpoint of its the first of its kind I've seen. (and I have been searching). I have not seen an app that will make an export list of what i had installed. He made something that I wish I had thought of/could do. I've basically been using 99% of my TI backups list to do what I'm going to download his app for.

Only thing I need TI backup for honestly is angry birds. :D (well honestly 3 other apps to....)