Battery High Capacity 2680

Search This thread

Neo.net

Jul 14, 2012
Hello,

I would appreciate your opinion on the high capacity battery that I found on Ebay.
Ultra-High Capacity G5/G7/BA S-410 Replacement Gold Battery - 2680mAh
Compatibily:
HTC Google Nexus One, HTC Desire Bravo G5/G7
MADE IN JAPAN
identical in size and shape of the original manufacturer's batteries!!!

When do you think?
Have you perhaps a better product for me?

Thank you in advance

Last edited:

DNA_Uncut

Nov 14, 2011
Hello,

I would appreciate your opinion on the high capacity battery that I found on Ebay.
Ultra-High Capacity G5/G7/BA S-410 Replacement Gold Battery - 2680mAh
Compatibily:
HTC Google Nexus One, HTC Desire Bravo G5/G7
MADE IN JAPAN
identical in size and shape of the original manufacturer's batteries!!!

When do you think?
Have you perhaps a better product for me?

Thank you in advance

Fake, any battery above 2000 mah can't be like stock battery. Check Mugen 3200 mah. I have it. When on idle. I 'm getting 1 % down for an hr with mugen battery. Means 100 hrs standby with Edge\3G On ...

Mugen does ship battery to any part of the world at free of cost. So get it from them directly

http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com

Neo.net

Jul 14, 2012
Ok thanks ...

In fact I would buy a new battery because the one I have now started to cause problems at the charge and discharge.

Do you have any advice for me? or a replacement with more capacity without having to add a thicker shell?

DNA_Uncut

Nov 14, 2011
Ok thanks ...

In fact I would buy a new battery because the one I have now started to cause problems at the charge and discharge.

Do you have any advice for me? or a replacement with more capacity without having to add a thicker shell?

Mugen 1600mah for htc desire. 200 mah more than stock (1400 mah). You will 25% more power than stock htc battery. Same size as stock battery http://www.mugen-power-batteries.co...e-htc-desire-vodafone-htc-desire-1600mah.html

oxyg3n89

Jan 25, 2012
Kaunas
if samsung do sell genuine s3 2100mah batteries for around 33$ and make profit from that, then how much is worth a piece of mugen 1600mah battery for desire?this time 44$ for mugen is like stealing from mans pocket isnt it?
any other place buy them cheaper? or similar quality thing?

Hiridur

Jun 11, 2011
I got 3000 mAh battery with replacement back cover for 13£ from "Odds & Pods", but it went out of business soon after. Sure it adds some weight and about doubles the thickness but it works like a charm.

nalyom9

Jan 3, 2013
Htc desire bravo Jellybean 2000mamp battery problem

Hello I have second hand desire bravo running jellybean, the battery is 2000miliamp but after a full charge and then I turn off phone, the next morning it's down to 84%. Is there any reason for this other than maybe the battery being faulty?
Is there some software that will solve this, I had read something about the kernel of the phone having some effect on this.
As it is a get about a day out of battery.

dvsk69

Aug 1, 2012
Hello I have second hand desire bravo running jellybean, the battery is 2000miliamp but after a full charge and then I turn off phone, the next morning it's down to 84%. Is there any reason for this other than maybe the battery being faulty?
Is there some software that will solve this, I had read something about the kernel of the phone having some effect on this.
As it is a get about a day out of battery.

Thats normal if youre able to get a day of usage of your battery.

Moonwave

Mar 6, 2013
I bought a 2500mAh battery on eBay. Same size as stock, but it does not last much longer (~15% longer?) than the stock battery I had. I got the device lasting longer by installing the MildWild (based on Redux2) custom ROM. This ROM gives approximately an 80% increase of battery life (almost an additional day).

dethrat

Jan 2, 2012
I bought a 2500mAh battery on eBay. Same size as stock, but it does not last much longer (~15% longer?) than the stock battery I had. I got the device lasting longer by installing the MildWild (based on Redux2) custom ROM. This ROM gives approximately an 80% increase of battery life (almost an additional day).

Yeah and your stock battery will have been 2 years old so its no better than stock. Clearly not the 2500mah it claimed

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda app-developers app