[ROM][ODIN][ICS][Stock Root Deodex] N7000XXLPY_N7000OXALPY_N7000XXLPT_ROOT_DEODEX

Search This thread

A.S._id

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 21, 2010
Wonder what use of this ROM then if one has to download original rom and flash. What a waste of time. I'd suggest op to remove download links to be hated less.
Root is in the firmware and all its components, if before flashing to wipe factory reset, ful reset and flash with Odin3 1.85, no problems ... Do not reinvent the wheel ...
And do not put the custom kernel, and then do as you like...
:mad:

Last edited:

stumo5

Jan 19, 2010
Flashed it and now ive lost root. ffs man can this crap be taken down.

Last edited:

robertberma

Nov 9, 2010
BLEISWIJK
Great thread...i have root because i flashed original update. Wanted to know what samsung made. Mot going to flash a deodexed tweaked one. Waited to long for this so now i wanted to know what samsung created.

bikfic

Dec 29, 2008
Budapest
:mad: "I9000 as" Brother! Thank you for your effort to do good but wanted to make this ROM is very bad! I installed it twice but did not want to work. I think that you should delete your link! :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WARNING!
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1633943

N7000XXLPY_N7000OXALPY_N7000XXLPT_ROOT_DEODEX
    NO WIPE

Android - ICS 4.0.3 N7000OXALPY
    CSC - XALPY Germany
    Modem - XXLPT

Well Done:
    * binary su busybox /system/xbin
    * symlinks applets busybox /system/xbin
    * symlinks su /system/bin
    * Superuser.apk /system/app
    * Deodexed all apk /system/app & jar /system/framework

Thank to:
    bodivas for help

This ROM REMOVED FROM TOPIC!
    That hotfile download was slow :( If anyone wants a torrent, here is it:

Magnet URI: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6E58986CED1B79496DF8598AAE9AADCB05624CBA&dn=N7000XXLPY_N7000OXALPY_N7000XXLPT_ROOT_DEODEX.zip&tr=udp%3a//tracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80/announce

Torrent file: in attachment to this message.
    How many time take to you guys till the phone boot after installation (via pc odin)?
    Im on samsung screen about 7 minutes now...:p

From five to fifteen minutes, depending on the number of custom applications
    If you do not help wipe partition cache,
    If you do not help wipe data/factory reset

I can do full wipe rom with bootloaders and data.img, but then you're asking how do I save data... :)
    I have already the stock ICS. If i flash yours my data will be wiped ?.

No wipe!!!
    No properly root here also.I reinstall cf root kernel again but again no /system access.
    I saw the same issue in AlBa and bodivas prerooted.
    Maybe kernel is not rooted properly???

Well, after trying various combinations, I'm on stock +cf-root, and root seems to work properly. Anyways, I was able to write into system/app.
    Regarding CWM - reported by some users, there is no Nandroid backup - it's backing up, but hangs on startup logo after restoring.
    Strange are the ways of updating...I'm browsing 3 russian forums in parallel, everyone has different issues...