FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

★☞ [Rom][4.3] AllianceRom - Build 26 THE Most Customisable TW ROM On ANY Device [04/27/14][Aroma][MJ9] ☜★

3,693 posts
Thanks Meter: 54,573

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from beanstown106: Alliance Rom Build 26 is Now Live!!
18th February 2013, 06:00 PM |#7291  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexplainedBacon

If I remember right, ad blocking is an option when installing Beans 9. It seems to be a possible cause for some chrome issues I am having. Does anyone know where a setting can be found to turn it off?

Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Its just a host file, you can delete all the entries in there for ad blocking or just do something like download ad away, enable ad blocking then disable it.
The Following User Says Thank You to JedixJarf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JedixJarf Ad-Free

18th February 2013, 06:12 PM |#7292  
Flag Cambridge, MN
Thanks Meter: 97

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmydene84

why is the option to enable DLNA not a selectabe option?? its always off?

Make sure you choose the AllShare option in Aroma

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmaudio

A few questions...
1. Did you only wipe caches or data as well when flashing?
2. When you first boot to Beans after flashing, do you enter your Google account info during setup or skip that and then enter it later on (into Play directly, or via Settings > Accounts)?
3. Are you getting a 902 error or a 920 error?
4. Browse on your computer to Google Play. Does it show your phone there? If so, can you install an app from there?
5. in Google Play on your device, are you able to use Menu > My Apps and see your apps there? If so, do any of them show an update is available? If so, are you able to update?[COLOR="Silver"]

I don't get any errors when accessing the Play Store from my phone but when I go there on my computer I tell it to install apps to my phone but nothing happens.
18th February 2013, 06:42 PM |#7293  
Flag Amherst Heights
Thanks Meter: 129

More
Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 9 [02/12/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][I605VRALL4
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanstown106

i think the gtab2 is complete crap its still stuck on ics.. and the guy who gets all the leaks for the s3 wont even try to get me a jb leak for the gtab lol

My GTab2 is updated to JB.. it's not rooted though.. if your talking about a custom rom.. I do agree though some of tge features are annoying like the notification pulldown bar .. almost impossible to do on the first try with a case on the tablet

Taking a note for the 2nd time in Samsungs Galaxy
18th February 2013, 07:04 PM |#7294  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgoldstein

Make sure you choose the AllShare option in Aroma

I don't get any errors when accessing the Play Store from my phone but when I go there on my computer I tell it to install apps to my phone but nothing happens.

I had the same issue when I first installed the rom, and now i am having the same issue after another clean install. It started working the first time after some time, so I hope it starts working again soon.
18th February 2013, 07:41 PM |#7295  
Flag Mount Vernon WA
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 9 [02/12/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][I605VRALL4
Quote:
Originally Posted by JedixJarf

Its just a host file, you can delete all the entries in there for ad blocking or just do something like download ad away, enable ad blocking then disable it.

Soon... How would one find a host file?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
18th February 2013, 08:24 PM |#7296  
Flag Athens, OH
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcollier

You may want to try this thread. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2026311

It does have quite a few helpful pointers, and it seems most issued are related to sharing.

I disabled the Picasa photo syncing and the gallery is now fixed. I still can't change my lock screen background. Anyone have any ideas?
18th February 2013, 08:31 PM |#7297  
Flag Indiana
Thanks Meter: 321

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan_barstow14

I disabled the Picasa photo syncing and the gallery is now fixed. I still can't change my lock screen background. Anyone have any ideas?

Do you have more than 1 gallery app? (Like AOSP & Touchwiz?)

I remember a post a while back where someone was having the same problem & they fixed it by resetting their app preferences & selecting the other one to change their wallpaper.
18th February 2013, 08:56 PM |#7298  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Ive been soo out of the loop with this! Been super busy, still on jb4.

How you guys likin 9?

Ive been fine with 4... Good to see beans still doing this stuff.
18th February 2013, 09:02 PM |#7299  
Flag North Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by combatstang

Ive been soo out of the loop with this! Been super busy, still on jb4.

How you guys likin 9?

Ive been fine with 4... Good to see beans still doing this stuff.

I am loving B9, I was on B8. I switched over to B9 the afternoon after it came out Runs super smooth for me with his stock rom I am not running any external themes though.
18th February 2013, 09:10 PM |#7300  
Rockland, ME
Thanks Meter: 760

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan_barstow14

I was able to set it by going to the TW Launcher. Settings/Wallpaper and then it gives you the option for Lockscreen wall. But I could only do it through the TW Launcher. Once I did that a couple of times, for some reason it began working for me on Nova etc...
18th February 2013, 09:11 PM |#7301  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by statustray

I am loving B9, I was on B8. I switched over to B9 the afternoon after it came out Runs super smooth for me with his stock rom I am not running any external themes though.

Did you do a clean? or dirty flash.. So no one really using the Pegasus kernel?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)