[DevDB] Looking for developer to join my project [Hot]

Search This thread

ronigor1706

Feb 22, 2014
www.kerenproject.net
Hi Guys :)
I'm new here, you can see this by my posts ..
I know that XDA forums are full with the most quality developers around the world, so thats the reason why I came here.

Since 3 years, I've been working on a project, We (me and my partner) are closer then ever for finishing the project.
the Project will be introduced at the Official Intel competition at the 20.1.2015. till then we must have a finished product.
I've been working on app but to be honest, I'm not an application developer. My application is pretty easy, truly easy concept.
the application is only an input to the server where we work the data out.

The project called "Keren Project" we call it the next generation of smart home technology's.

If this is the wrong section, I'm truly sorry
for people who are interested, more information will be given at private messages :)

Best regards,
Keren's Team.

Feb 22, 2014
Belfast
Hi Guys :)
I'm new here, you can see this by my posts ..
I know that XDA forums are full with the most quality developers around the world, so thats the reason why I came here.

Since 3 years, I've been working on a project, We (me and my partner) are closer then ever for finishing the project.
the Project will be introduced at the Official Intel competition at the 20.1.2015. till then we must have a finished product.
I've been working on app but to be honest, I'm not an application developer. My application is pretty easy, truly easy concept.
the application is only an input to the server where we work the data out.

The project called "Keren Project" we call it the next generation of smart home technology's.

If this is the wrong section, I'm truly sorry
for people who are interested, more information will be given at private messages :)

Best regards,
Keren's Team.

I'm new as well :) This sounds like an interesting project. How will you pay the developer(s) who help you develop the application? :)

ronigor1706

Feb 22, 2014
www.kerenproject.net
I'm new as well :) This sounds like an interesting project. How will you pay the developer(s) who help you develop the application? :)

Hi mark :)
I'm not paying the developers at that moment.
Thats a huge project, and we need a "static" android developer, if someone accepts the offer, he will join the team
for now we are 2 Me (Roni, I'm the founder) and Emil (Co-Founder)
My job is to handle the server side and write python scripts for "Keren" as well as building the main Socket server
Emil's job is to work on the administration panel of Keren, making API's for easy access and so on.
The project has 3 parts ANDROID > SOCKET (python) > WEB
We missing the Android Part, which we need desperately.

I'm sure that its one time offer, and if someone would like to accept it, he will become an official member of our team,
we are planning to get the product done till 20.1.2015 for sale.