Thanks Meter: 39,836

Thread Closed Email Thread
26th June 2013, 12:45 PM |#801  
Flag Bat Yam
Thanks Meter: 248

More
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lv...ernel-v04a.zip

V04a. @malick186 @precardo @roobns
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to davidbar93 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift davidbar93 Ad-Free

26th June 2013, 01:57 PM |#802  
Thanks Meter: 138

More
@davidbar93 thanks, but what about (WiFi modules) for gingerbread??? Are they included in the kernel???
26th June 2013, 02:23 PM |#803  
Flag Bat Yam

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by precardo

@davidbar93 thanks, but what about (WiFi modules) for gingerbread??? Are they included in the kernel???

Yes ,they are!
GB with DooMKerneL is awesome!
26th June 2013, 02:52 PM |#804  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 276

More
Could someone post the last gingerbread fw? I wanna try gb on this phone, I've never tried it before.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 4 Beta
26th June 2013, 03:01 PM |#805  
Flag Bat Yam

More
I'm using now build .73 .this is the best(read opinions of users) ,also .75 is good.
The Following User Says Thank You to davidbar93 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift davidbar93 Ad-Free
28th June 2013, 04:36 PM |#806  
Thanks Meter: 138

More
Can confirm than the WiFi modules are infect included in the kernel and Wi-Fi works now:thumbup:
But i had a problem of ( status 07) failure via recovery, i solved it by changing the (META-INF) folder in the zip, i even separated the WiFi modules as a flashable zip if anybody wants them i can upload

@revan17 the last or latest built of gingerbread fw is (2.3.7) built (6.0.A.3.75) which is the one im using and it is without bugs rock stable!!!
I could upload for as a. ftf file its about 230- 270MB stock rom to flash using flash tool which i highly recommend . Or i can upload a zip file to flash via recovery? Ur choice
28th June 2013, 04:40 PM |#807  
Flag Saint-Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 884

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by precardo

Can confirm than the WiFi modules are infect included in the kernel and Wi-Fi works now:thumbup:
But i had a problem of ( status 07) failure via recovery, i solved it by changing the (META-INF) folder in the zip, i even separated the WiFi modules as a flashable zip if anybody wants them i can upload

@revan17 the last or latest built of gingerbread fw is (2.3.7) built (6.0.A.3.75) which is the one im using and it is without bugs rock stable!!!
I could upload for as a. ftf file its about 230- 270MB stock rom to flash using flash tool which i highly recommend . Or i can upload a zip file to flash via recovery? Ur choice

Willing to have a zip for recovery, which also includes this kernel.