Zeus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Bubonic78

Feb 7, 2012
Garland
To bad he closed the theme thread. Now were stuck with 1 color. Wish he just fixed v6 instead of making a new ROM with new problems that he won't fix.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
Bubonic78 said:
To bad he closed the theme thread. Now were stuck with 1 color. Wish he just fixed v6 instead of making a new ROM with new problems that he won't fix.

Instead of complaining about it why not try and do it yourself? You seem to think it is so easy. Hell why not even try to make a theme. I bet you will have a new respect for the work people do after you try it yourself

Reactions: ntorresla

Bubonic78

Feb 7, 2012
Garland
Instead of complaining about it why not try and do it yourself? You seem to think it is so easy. Hell why not even try to make a theme. I bet you will have a new respect for the work people do after you try it yourself

I do what I can with what I have. I like others were willing to do themes but now that he's closed the threads I can only assume he would not want us to. I see no point in creating a thread for themeing and closing it so noone can share their work.

elliot.newnham

Mar 21, 2011
Atlanta
It's people like you is why it was closed. Judging a man's work when he is giving it to you freely on his own time. Then when he says there is no more development people still pester him and then judge the rom because the theme isn't what you want

I themed Z-tr myself. You can do it too. He just closed the official thread, you can still theme it

Bubonic78

Feb 7, 2012
Garland
It's people like you is why it was closed. Judging a man's work when he is giving it to you freely on his own time. Then when he says there is no more development people still pester him and then judge the rom because the theme isn't what you want

I themed Z-tr myself. You can do it too. He just closed the official thread, you can still theme it

FYI I NEVER pestered him get over your self. It was people calling the theme ugly. And asking how to change this and there's a bug with this so check your self fool. All I wanted was the theme page open so we could see other peoples art. Not everyone likes the blue so I thought it would be nice have some options l wasn't asking Dman to do ****. He can leave this thread and never look back that's up to him. Also if you want to know why he closed it go look at the Q&A thread zeus ztr and torque bluetooth issue. Then look and read before you run your noobie mouth.

Sent from my Nook tablet running MiUi Rom useing XDA premium. Me8==D~~ :eek:You

Last edited:

NunHugger

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 18, 2009
Des Moines, IA
FYI I NEVER pestered him get over your self. It was people calling the theme ugly. And asking how to change this and there's a bug with this so check your self fool. All I wanted was the theme page open so we could see other peoples art. Not everyone likes the blue so I thought it would be nice have some options l wasn't asking Dman to do ****. He can leave this thread and never look back that's up to him. Also if you want to know why he closed it go look at the Q&A thread zeus ztr and torque bluetooth issue. Then look and read before you run your noobie mouth.

I got an idea...instead of name calling, sad face emote posting, or internet moping, why not just create a thread of your own. "The Unofficial ZTR theme thread" would be a great place for you to stay. Then you could keep your dream alive.

jason4962

Dec 18, 2011
NEW JERSEY
i feel bad now that. im not a dev or even close to one , if i knew anything or even know how to fix the bugs i would then share but i dont . all i can now is to report it and maybe just maybe someone had the same problem would help out. i try pm dman but got no replys. i had to post a topic about the problem

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA App

Last edited:
I got an idea...instead of name calling, sad face emote posting, or internet moping, why not just create a thread of your own. "The Unofficial ZTR theme thread" would be a great place for you to stay. Then you could keep your dream alive.

Amen, Nun ..... Amen

(and not a bad idea re: the unofficial thread)

Bubonic78

Feb 7, 2012
Garland
I asked D if it was OK if we did open a theme thread for Ztr and he said it was ok.

Sent from my Nook tablet running MiUi 2.2.3 Alpha (GB 2.3.7) Rom useing XDA premium.

LuRock

Jan 8, 2010
who has a link to ZTR download? Dman's Link is dead :(
I had downloaded when it was up but its not installing I keep getting an error 7 I think..
hoping its just a bad download :l

Bubonic78

Feb 7, 2012
Garland
who has a link to ZTR download? Dman's Link is dead :(
I had downloaded when it was up but its not installing I keep getting an error 7 I think..
hoping its just a bad download :l

Google it you will find links just look for any that aren't Xda.

Sent from my Nook tablet running MiUi 2.2.3 Alpha (GB 2.3.7) Rom useing XDA premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Since i built both of them , id say yea... Theyre both cool as tits..

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

Amen, Nun ..... Amen

(and not a bad idea re: the unofficial thread)

Anytime bro... thank you ...:)

Give props to nun and EX ... rev is all theirs.... I am Zeus only... I will be 100percent on the note from now on. But, I will deal with Zeus if updates were to arise, and MAJOR issues, can pm me....