[Roll Up][Sticky Thread]Here will you find everything, DONT Post Replies Here !

Is this Roll-Up very usefull ??

• Total voters
Search This thread
Last edited:

poyensa

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 27, 2010
mi patria en mis zapatos
Hi Pandemic, lets do something else than self glorification in this thread. I have given you a few more posts. Please fill them with the links to the best guides, links to the ROM lists, links to the best themes list, etc; also would be very nice to mantain a FAQ in post 3 so no one needs to open new threads with same questions in the future. I mean a really roll-up thread. I hope we can have a few more recognized contributors, recognized themers & recognized developers in this forum, I will give a post to each of them in the first page. Lets make this forum the best of XDA!! :)

@all, please post here your suggestions and Frequent Asked Question & Answer, I will be adding to the first page.

Last edited:
Hi Pandemic, lets do something else than self glorification in this thread. I have given you a few more posts. Please fill them with the links to the best guides, links to the ROM lists, links to the best themes list, etc; also would be very nice to mantain a FAQ in post 3 so no one needs to open new threads with same questions in the future. I mean a really roll-up thread. I hope we can have a few more recognized contributors, recognized themers & recognized developers in this forum, I will give a post to each of them in the first page. Lets make this forum the best of XDA!! :)

@all, please post here your suggestions and Frequent Asked Question & Answer, I will be adding to the first page.

Sorry my bad and its okay i will edit this thread tommorrow and search my brains out of my head, but im lil bit tired now, and watching some tv, so i promise i will do it tommorrow, and indeed we need some more regonized people for themes, roms etc, and if you want send me some link through a pm and i will add it tommorrow ;) and yes we must make this thread one of the best on XDA !!!:)

Sent from my Supercharged Neo V with a tiny keyboard and using Tapatalk Premium !!

Reactions: woody.woodpecker

ThilinaC

Nov 19, 2008
Kandy
bit.ly
Congratz buddy :D

@
poyensa,great idea about the 1st,2nd & 3rd posts.Btw suggest you to move the same posts to Q/A General chat thread's first few posts,I think people will be looking more in there.Also very happy to help you guys & contribute to make this Neo (V) forum one of the best in xda :)

Last edited:

karim-ps

Dec 16, 2012
Warsaw
Hi there
I have BL unlock statue allowed:Yes
and I want to unlock my bootloader with some tool other than the one in the official Sony thread, because it requires the download of the Android SDK which is a large file and my net speed sucks, can I use flashtool to do so, is there any tutorial? please reply

karim-ps

Dec 16, 2012
Warsaw
Hey guys
I want some few kernels that are compatible with CM7 please, are there any other than the one that comes with CM7

MICKY197

Feb 11, 2013
basics of rooting

hi guys..
this being my first ever post in forum.

i m using xperia veo v .. nice phone but can use it for my gaming needs. simple games like subway surf n temple run not runs properly in it.. have 16 gb card in it..

i m also not much into rooting n developing. heard somewhere about this forum so can any one help me in this issue.
some one told me that through custom rom i can make 4gb ram or rom.. so i can use it for big games.. is it so?? if yes whats easiest way to get that..
please help guys

Madfysh

Sep 22, 2011
hi guys..
this being my first ever post in forum.

i m using xperia veo v .. nice phone but can use it for my gaming needs. simple games like subway surf n temple run not runs properly in it.. have 16 gb card in it..

i m also not much into rooting n developing. heard somewhere about this forum so can any one help me in this issue.
some one told me that through custom rom i can make 4gb ram or rom.. so i can use it for big games.. is it so?? if yes whats easiest way to get that..
please help guys
Welcome to XDAdevelopers.

One of the rules here is, please read before you ask. Just few posts above yours you can see this post:
Please do not post your questions here in this thread, it is not the place for that. You can post here threads to be added to the lists.

Top Liked Posts