[ROM][JB][JR003L]Cyanogenmod 10 Alpha 1 by Doomsday94 [UPDATE 20120930]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
G

GuestK00436

Awesome !!!you rock doomsday ;) eagerly wait for the fully functional rom :)

Inviato dal mio GT-I9001 con Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Ah..forgot to ask...to complete the rom you have to use kernel 3.0.x??

Inviato dal mio GT-I9001 con Tapatalk 2

VisualTech48

Oct 2, 2011
Zagreb
!ATTENCION!

Doomsday94 here is the exel table u asked for:
And since Doomsday94 will be away, here will there will be all the bugs you reported so when he comes back he will have a full bug list.
I will colected every bug you report, every day.

Notes:
*Doomsday94 i hope u pass the exam rain :D

Bugs:
  • Youtube [Videos not working]
  • Video not working [maybe flash player]
  • Mircophone [Only working for calling]
  • Audio [Headset Problem]
  • And more...

The excel table:

6z0zsp.png

DreamerTKM

Jun 20, 2012
Georgetown
For those who testing this ROM,

I'm not sure whether this will help or not but I think still worth a try....

attached flash player apk that made compatible for ICS ROM...

Attachments

• Adobe_Flash_Player_11.1.115.17.apk
    4.5 MB · Views: 30

Doomsday94

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 8, 2012
tomixdev or visualtech48 or anyone can make the video of the latest build. i would highly appreciate it. but,it seems like there won't be any bug fixing for now. 2 days is really a short time to fix bugs. i go offline now. have lots to study.

visualtech48 thanks for the excel template. appreciate it. :)

about donations, I DON'T TAKE DONATIONS. :) I only take THANKS

about sources,everything is up in ivendor's github,just open the jellybean branch to find the sources. thank you all for supporting me in my short trip of android (4 months precisely). have learnt a lot of cool stuff within this time,courtesy of the great devs of the s plus and s3 forum. see ya guys,after few months. CLASS 12 EXAMS I'M COMING. :laugh: will miss all of you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NEWS FEATURED ON THE PORTAL. THANKS TO POORCOLLEGEGUY:

http://www.xda-developers.com/android/unofficial-cm10-port-for-the-samsung-galaxy-s-plus/

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

Alpha 1: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-NPErilnJ2VVzJucElUcXpvWHc/edit
    Google Apps: http://goo.im/gapps

- First time flashing CM10 to your Galaxy S Plus (or coming from another ROM)?
    1. Root your device and install ClockworkMod Recovery.
    2. Reboot into Recovery using 2-button-combo
    3. Do a Nandroid backup!
    4. WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition)
    5. Install the ROM from internal sdcard using ClockworkMod Recovery
    6. Optionally install the Google Addon
    - Upgrading from CM7/CM9?
    1. Do a Nandroid Backup!
    2. WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition)
    3. Install the ROM from internal sdcard using ClockworkMod Recovery
    4. Optionally install the Google Addon
    - Upgrading from another CM10 Build?
    1. Do a Nandroid Backup!
    2. Install the ROM from internal sdcard using ClockworkMod Recovery
    3. Optionally install the Google Addon
    Note: Nandroids of CM7, CM9 and CM10 are incompatible due to partition layout changes. Please be on the correct version before restoring Nandroids.

What Works:

Audio
    Video (sometimes youtube crashes)
    Receiving and making calls
    Proximity sensor
    Wifi
    Bluetooth
    USB mass storage
    HW accelerated gui
    HW accelerated video
    100% project butter
    headset audio

Not Working:

camera
    google search
    you tell me

alpha 1 20120930 changelog:

butter 100 % (might be some glitches here and there)
    headset fixed
    speaker call now fixed. internal speaker works.
    mic used for calling purposes works flawlessly
    merged latest cm10 upstream fixes.

GUYS DON'T FORGET ITS A PREVIEW,BUGS WILL BE THERE. ALSO,THIS THREAD WILL NOT BE UPDATED VERY OFTEN,YOU GUYS KNOW THE REASON. (EXAMS) . THIS THREAD WAS CREATED BECAUSE THE PREVIOUS ONE WAS A TOTAL MESS. PEOPLE WERE NOT ABLE TO FIND DOWNLOAD LINKS.

Credits:

IVENDOR
    ARCO68
    CRYBERT
    DASTIN1015

Screencast video: (thanks to VisualTech48)

Bugs? This CM10 initial build is the most stable and usable of all previous CM7 & 9 initials. First graphics rendering, it's slower but actually works, CM9 suffers from horrible white screen bug. First configuration menu is also better in my language, in CM9 some texts in polish language doesn't fit property, here all windows have scroll option.
    Only calling in my device suffers from lack of privacy ;) So far nothing to worry about keep studying and rest.
    Again thank You for starting this project!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda premium

you really think this build is nice? then what will you say about the next build? i got project butter working. its soo smooth .audio got fixed. headphone got fixed. now calls come in through the internal speaker and not the external speaker. man jelly bean loves me. do you guys,want me to upload this build or wait for some more bug fixes? i think only the camera is left now. but it will take time to get it working. and google now speech force closes. but its a small problem. the vids which i have in my cell work smoothly. no crashes. i didn't test youtube yet. today is another good day :)
    hey guys,i'm still under preparation phase for my exams. but i'm really tired,studying all the time. so,i will start working slowly on jb again. fix the bugs. don't expext updates this week. expect from next week. thanks. :)
    tomixdev or visualtech48 or anyone can make the video of the latest build. i would highly appreciate it. but,it seems like there won't be any bug fixing for now. 2 days is really a short time to fix bugs. i go offline now. have lots to study.

visualtech48 thanks for the excel template. appreciate it. :)

about donations, I DON'T TAKE DONATIONS. :) I only take THANKS

about sources,everything is up in ivendor's github,just open the jellybean branch to find the sources. thank you all for supporting me in my short trip of android (4 months precisely). have learnt a lot of cool stuff within this time,courtesy of the great devs of the s plus and s3 forum. see ya guys,after few months. CLASS 12 EXAMS I'M COMING. :laugh: will miss all of you.
    thanks for the kind and inspiring words everyone. but don't forget jumping from ics to jb was not that difficult. the jump from gb to ics was the real move. it was made possible by guys such as arco,ivendor,oisis,texten,mirred,crybert and all others i forgot to mention.

special thanks to ivendor for his jellybean sources. and finally credits to me,for building jb and fixing bugs.

about my promotion,i had been recommended by 2 forum mods and 3 recognized contributors to become a recognized contributor,but then they didn't notice my join date. to become a recognized contributor or developer you need to be 6 months old on xda,whereas i'm just 4 and half months. so,i'm waiting for 1st december to grab my promotion. according to many recognized developers and mods,they have never seen someone to blend into the android game so quickly and contribute so much to the community. (2 paranoid roms for us and galaxy w,remics rom,resurrection remix and now cm10). what gave my portfolio a tremendous boost was the featuring of the cm10 build on the portal. all this wouldn't have been possible for me to achieve without the awesome devs of s plus forum,s3 forum and of course all of you users who constantly supported me from day 1,since i came to xda. love and respect for all of you.

now ontopic,already started uploading. 62% done. just another 15 mins or so. :)