Any way to flash the X02T?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

eekthecat

Jun 14, 2007
Plz you can create a TG01 ROM (UK) for X02T? i realy dont wana a SoftBank ROM, because this is in Japanese Language.

Or any ROM in english (TG01 or T01A) for my X02T?

yamadori

May 18, 2007
OK, I will make the Orenge UK ROM for X02T.
However, there are two patterns in the ROM.

One is ROM that converts Orenge UK ROM into tss as it is. If you flashed this ROM, your X02T need the Pin method (1 & 2) each boot times, like "xandetonetti".

Another one is ROM that adds boot of T01A65 ROM to Orenge UK ROM and converts it into tss. If you flashed this ROM, your X02T have normality boot, maybe. But, there are the risk that it might become a brick. (Because no one still has tried.)

I will make these two ROM. And, I try Encryption of tss by 44460046 Key. If it failed, I will make ROMs with another Key. And, if we find the key of X02T tss, I will make about-X02T.tss.
Please wait a few days it. (My net environment is bad.)

I try but i cant create a new folder (EXT_FLASHDRV), i are using PHM RegEdit, have another way to create new folder in registry?

There is no necessity for newly making registry Key. It must already be. Then, the name of ExtROM might be different from EXT_FLASHDRV. Or, ExtROM is invisibil maybe because of being locked. In that case, I do not understand the unlock method.
By the way, when I saw the inside of ExtROM in the binary, it was empty(TFAT12).:p

guaiwujia

Nov 7, 2006
SHANGHAI
OK, I will make the Orenge UK ROM for X02T.
However, there are two patterns in the ROM.

One is ROM that converts Orenge UK ROM into tss as it is. If you flashed this ROM, your X02T need the Pin method (1 & 2) each boot times, like "xandetonetti".

Another one is ROM that adds boot of T01A65 ROM to Orenge UK ROM and converts it into tss. If you flashed this ROM, your X02T have normality boot, maybe. But, there are the risk that it might become a brick. (Because no one still has tried.)

I will make these two ROM. And, I try Encryption of tss by 44460046 Key. If it failed, I will make ROMs with another Key. And, if we find the key of X02T tss, I will make about-X02T.tss.
Please wait a few days it. (My net environment is bad.)

There is no necessity for newly making registry Key. It must already be. Then, the name of ExtROM might be different from EXT_FLASHDRV. Or, ExtROM is invisibil maybe because of being locked. In that case, I do not understand the unlock method.
By the way, when I saw the inside of ExtROM in the binary, it was empty(TFAT12).:p

Dear yamadori,many thanks
we will waiting for your great job

eekthecat

Jun 14, 2007
I cant flash this because Error.

Here say:

SD Downloading failed.
File Open Error!!

I just format the SD and copy the ROM, and rename for TG01.enc

Any Idea?

eekthecat

Jun 14, 2007
Ok my phone is brick again, this ROM's dont work, after flash finish the phone dont restart automatical, and when i try power on the phone, the green ligh flash for fews seconds and die. I try restart with the PIN way, but dont work too, the Green light power on, but nothing happen.

Plz could help me!!!!

guaiwujia

Nov 7, 2006
SHANGHAI
Ok my phone is brick again, this ROM's dont work, after flash finish the phone dont restart automatical, and when i try power on the phone, the green ligh flash for fews seconds and die. I try restart with the PIN way, but dont work too, the Green light power on, but nothing happen.

Plz could help me!!!!

hope we could find some way to save your phone back normally

yamadori

May 18, 2007
Your X02T is alive, but it is altered bootloader or only work
SD downloader because "the Green light power on", maybe.

Please report to me what name of your flashed ROM.

bird_9527

Feb 6, 2010
hope we could find some way to save your phone back normally

waiting too....

My t01a bircked as well half a month ago, and the condition is just like as you, I can download any ROM sucessfully, but I can not boot and open to system with only the backlight lighting.

if you put out the T-flash card,and connect to PC with usb cable,you will see that PC need you install DL driver-------this is the latest discover so far.

and.....my bricked T01A is still in my package quietly....if you find anything pls kindly let me know.

eekthecat

Jun 14, 2007
Your X02T is alive, but it is altered bootloader or only work
SD downloader because "the Green light power on", maybe.

Please report to me what name of your flashed ROM.

SD downloader is ok, i can flash "any" ROM whith pin method, and i trys this Roms Mod-TG01TSS01.7z, Mod-TG01TSS02.7z (dont flash, say invalid file), TG01TSS01.7z, TG01TSS02.7z (dont flash, say invalid file), T01A_to_SP50_wm65.tsd, T01A_to_SP50_wm65-theduyet.enc and TG01WP-WM6.5-Orange-UK (dont flash, say invalid file).

Status
Not open for further replies.