CLOSED

Search This thread

nimbold

Oct 3, 2011
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
one of important Good thing in this ROM is Wifi that works good on WPA2 wifi models. before this ROM in every ROM i had problem with wifi secured via WPA2 codes. after 2-3 times connect and disconnect it faild to connect and the error was "Disconnected". it won't connect till i restart wifi modem.
but now, no more wifi problem. I'm really happy with this ROM ;)

kris010976

Apr 11, 2011
selangor
Hi bbooff,

Are you working on v12 for the mini (st15i)
if yes could you add the lock same as your v8.
its really great.
or is there any way for me to change the lock style in v11 as per v8?

thanks in advance.
your rom is really good.

adibayer_

Oct 3, 2010
Melbourne
when i try to tap one of my contact, it can't open, so i can't see the detail of my contact. it can open if tap and hold then choose edit contact.. any suggestion??
one more question, how can we tweak the processor in this rom?

allbadz

Jan 23, 2011
from what i hear,
its not need to unlock bootloader to install custom rom hybrom.
what version hybrom that doesnt need to unlock bootloader first?
cz from what i read, in ver 11 it need to unlock bootloader.
thx

B

bbooff

from what i hear,
its not need to unlock bootloader to install custom rom hybrom.
what version hybrom that doesnt need to unlock bootloader first?
cz from what i read, in ver 11 it need to unlock bootloader.
thx

Actually you will have to unlock your bootloader to install any version of hybrom.
The problem is not hybrom, but the recovery version that you use.Read the installation instructionS on the first page of this thread for more details...

B

bbooff

You mean OC? it's not implemented in this ROM. Probably never will ;)

Overclocking works fine with this rom, but you have to install a custom kernel with OC to get it...
There are multiple kernels with overclocking support on xda.
Personally i am not a fan of OC.I believe that in the end you have more disadvantages than advantages from OC.

JMOLINA

Apr 5, 2006
Would this firmware work on SK17A?

Sorry if this has been posted before, could not find any reference...

Does this rom work on Sk17a

Tks.

wucinac

Sep 9, 2010
SWINDON
d4c84113-4924-cce7.jpg

boof this is my problem.
it stays like this, nothing hapend more then 5 min.

Sent fom my Xperia Mini

Last edited:
B

bbooff

d4c84113-4924-cce7.jpg

boof this is my problem.
it stays like this, nothing hapend more then 5 min.

Sent fom my Xperia Mini

In order to see if your proximity sensor works, you have to bring close to your screen, your palm for example.The numbers displayed will change if your proximity sensor works.
Anyway, if your proximity sensor works and the problem is there still,try to use hybrom with my kernel.If the problem is still there i really do not know what is wrong...
(I can't solve it if i don't have it on my device.Sorry...)

JMOLINA

Apr 5, 2006
Black Screen after call

I installed your kernel with this firmware, the bugfix also, but have the same problem as others... The screen would not wake after call unless the sliding keyboard its open. Ideas?

razerblade17

Jan 24, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I found smthng wrong with my battery percentage,,,when it belojw 27%, suddently warning pop up and say my only 1% available,,,when i plug in charger it show my battery 27% back,,when i plug out,,it show 27%,,but when i use about 5min,,pop up again and said my battery only 1%,,,,then i charge it,,abou 3hour,,battery only 82%,,,but when i unplug the charger,,it show my battery already 100%,,,i use rage kernel v2,3,,and hybrom v11,,i change to mini turbo and use same kernel,,,but same problem occur,,i already wipe battery stat and wipe etc,but noting change,,,i try use battery calibration on market,,nothing change,,,i already wait 5hour to charge my phone,,but it never show 100% charge, until i unplug it,,then it will show full charge,,i think my battery had a problem,,but battery life time is great and working well,,so i think it problem with batterystat file,,,can someone help me,,,please,,thanks
Sent from my ST15i using xda premium

B

bbooff

I found smthng wrong with my battery percentage,,,when it belojw 27%, suddently warning pop up and say my only 1% available,,,when i plug in charger it show my battery 27% back,,when i plug out,,it show 27%,,but when i use about 5min,,pop up again and said my battery only 1%,,,,then i charge it,,abou 3hour,,battery only 82%,,,but when i unplug the charger,,it show my battery already 100%,,,i use rage kernel v2,3,,and hybrom v11,,i change to mini turbo and use same kernel,,,but same problem occur,,i already wipe battery stat and wipe etc,but noting change,,,i try use battery calibration on market,,nothing change,,,i already wait 5hour to charge my phone,,but it never show 100% charge, until i unplug it,,then it will show full charge,,i think my battery had a problem,,but battery life time is great and working well,,so i think it problem with batterystat file,,,can someone help me,,,please,,thanks
Sent from my ST15i using xda premium

Take a look at this:http://www.xda-developers.com/andro...-battery-stats-does-not-improve-battery-life/

B

bbooff

I installed your kernel with this firmware, the bugfix also, but have the same problem as others... The screen would not wake after call unless the sliding keyboard its open. Ideas?

This has happened again in two or three cases.I never had this bug on my phone so i can't really understand where the problem comes from.I think it is related with the proximity sensor.
I will try to update some files in v12 and we 'll see with what we'll come up...

conner1580

Aug 1, 2008

I have the same problem... and I have also a problem with wireless connection: With netgear dg834g I'm able to connect once, but if I go out of range and I come back, my mini pro says "connection" "disconnected" and I have to reboot the router. Some Ideas?
I have SK17i, Hybrom v11 with kernel KRsH 3.0 version 1.6 Ghz with wlan modules installed.

adibayer_

Oct 3, 2010
Melbourne
This has happened again in two or three cases.I never had this bug on my phone so i can't really understand where the problem comes from.I think it is related with the proximity sensor.
I will try to update some files in v12 and we 'll see with what we'll come up...

can't wait anymore :)
for advice, may be the next rom looks like sony ion :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    its a system app named stk here u go
    yup,the line is there on build.prop,permissons correct,rw-r--r-- right?
    i think everything just fine,but when i refresh the FB plugin,eventstream just going FC..i wonder why??:confused:

This can help you..
    Flash back ur phone with stock rom..
    Instal titanium backup,
    And back up this app..

- Semc facebook proxy
    - Timescape
    - Timescape feeds
    - Timescape widget
    - Evenstream engine
    - Facebook extension
    - Twitter extension

Instal hybrom and restore app with titanium again..
    I never leave this app..

Click thanks if this help you :D

Sent from my WT19i using xda premium
    IMO you all need to cool down and be a little bit more respectful and thankful to bbooff; some of you act with a massive sense of entitlement which is completely unjustified...this guy is working extremely hard, all alone, to pimp multiple handsets and from what I can see all he gets back in return is a bunch of whinging and complaints.

This dude is pumping out updates of far greater magnitude and with far more regularity than any mobile manufacturer out there, and they have an entire professional team at it (and they still f*ck up releases!).

If you think you can do better I'd say go ahead and do it, it is not as easy as it looks...until you gain those high level skills, how about we try and be a little more factual and respectful with the bug reports and release demands?
    long press back key to kill doesn't work?

It is working have you enable it in application settings?:D
    chan1628, I've started using App Backup & Restore from the market. It saves the installation files from all your apps to SD and you can quickly re-instate all of your apps after wiping.

Also backup your GO launcher settings in the preferences.
    I'm backup my data in CWM recovery..
    and every i wiping data and install the new update of HYBROM, in CWM Recovery i use advanced restore then restore data then reboot. All your app, sms, contact (all of your data) will be restored.
    i'm using this method since i using HYBROMv4 - HYBROMv7.
    Tested by me.

press thanks button if i help
    :)