[Bootanimation] Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 [update] - Landscape

Search This thread

The Archangel

Sep 2, 2010
Virginia beach
You are right, it will look perfect in the landscape mode. I made my first version like that.

But, i then thought most people will not like the idea of viewing the boot animation in landscape. So i Choose the portrait mode.

I extracted it from a 720p video. It may seem to be squeezed, but it was a hectic job to write the conversion script.

Are you going to convert it or leave it the way it is?

If I helped, give thanks( via the button :) )
From my fist to your face, enjoy!

febycv

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 14, 2011
Michigan
OP Updated

Now includes Landscape version......all the files are flashable.....hope you enjoy it....:D

Ascarface23

Apr 23, 2011
Miami florida
It's clearly stated on the OP to use 3.0 version for any Virtuous Rom. Read the instructions carefully.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

its a 3.5 rom though?

and yes i totally missed that after watching the video i guess i got over excited lol

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

i hit the thanks ;);) work perfectly :D

Genious

Jun 24, 2010
D.C
For all who flashed and only got sound. Open the download zip and copy the bootanimation.zip to your desktop, then place it on your sdcard. your a root file explorer to move the zip to either system/media or data/local depending on your rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got my hands on the Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 game & just went crazy about it.....:cool:

So, I spend a couple of hours and made a Boot Animation & just thought to share it with you to get the real Game Feel.....:D

call_of_duty_modern_warfare_3.jpg

This boot animation has a comparatively longer period. So if you are in cm7 or miui, you can experience only a portion of it. Best viewed in Sense Roms.

Now added the background music, so it's much better now.......If you are using any Virtuous Roms (including the latest), use the sense 3.0 version.

Download the Version based on your Rom

The MIUI version is here. Use this link. This is a .mtz file so just run it, it will do the rest.

Make sure you have you have sufficient space in /system folder, before you start with the procedure.

Procedure to install via CWM Recovery

1. Download the Flashable zip file from the above list.

2. Do a Nandroid Backup.

3. Reboot into Recovery & Flash the zip.

4. Now reboot & enjoy........:D
    3.5 ofcorse its a 3.5 rom

i hear the sound great i just dont see the animation the virtuous animation is still there though

It's clearly stated on the OP to use 3.0 version for any Virtuous Rom. Read the instructions carefully.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk