2300 mah battery

Search This thread

gs_0523

Apr 1, 2012
san bernardino
I've actually gotten similar, and even better, results with the stock battery. I had 48%, 22h, and 1 h 45min display time

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda app-developers app

Only time I got good battery life on the stock battery was on ravers Valhalla black. I use my phone a lot and I did notice about 25 to 30 percent longer battery time. I'm happy with the results.

galets

Apr 1, 2006
I got the battery. Even though it's not bad, I got a better battery life on a stock one. Not significantly, but better, when expectation was to get slightly better life on the "long lasting" one. If we are talking bang for buck, the 2300 mah is still a good deal for the money, but at least in my case, it was not as advertised

falcons2

Jun 19, 2011
austintown
I got the battery. Even though it's not bad, I got a better battery life on a stock one. Not significantly, but better, when expectation was to get slightly better life on the "long lasting" one. If we are talking bang for buck, the 2300 mah is still a good deal for the money, but at least in my case, it was not as advertised

That's weird because for me with heavy use on the stock battery I couldn't go the whole day but with the 2300 mah I could easily get through the whole day

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

jeffsf

Mar 7, 2011
San Francisco
This is a ~1600-1800 mAh battery. It is probably better than your stock battery because it is new and hasn't been run through high temperatures and deep discharge cycles as much.

That said, for the price, it is a decent choice.

falcons2

Jun 19, 2011
austintown
This is a ~1600-1800 mAh battery. It is probably better than your stock battery because it is new and hasn't been run through high temperatures and deep discharge cycles as much.

While I was using the 2300 mah I was using it really heavy and i noticed that it lasted way longer then my 1650 and 1800 mah. Either way I think its a great battery

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

ericmpanda

Apr 26, 2011

So they are advertising it wrong???

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

gregcapps

May 6, 2011
Demorest, GA
Samsung Galaxy Note 20

Just curious how you arrived at this conclusion. I have been using this battery for a few days, and have not gone through the first 4 recommended charge cycles. Seems results are better than stock tho.

jeffsf

Mar 7, 2011
San Francisco
Just curious how you arrived at this conclusion.

Capacity testing is often done using a C/10 rate. For a 2300 mAh battery, that would be 230 mA.

The battery range used by the phone is 3.6 to 4.2 V, 3.9 V midpoint.

3.9 V / 0.23 A ~ 17 Ohm -- 18 Ohm is the closest 10% tolerance resistor (5% or even 1% is better, but harder to find). 4.2 V -- 233 mA, 3.9 V -- 217 mA. 4.2 V * 0.23 A ~ 1 W

Hook up an 18 Ohm, 1 W (or more) resistor to the battery, it should take about 10 hours to discharge from 4.2 V to 3.6 V. (Do this out of the phone, with a voltmeter.)

Be warned that the resistor will get hot in the process!

If you get ~ 10 hours, then it is believably a 2300 mAh battery. If you get less than ~9 hours (10% tolerance resistor, plus the approximation of constant load), then it probably isn't a 2300mAh battery, at least under C/10 rating.

Last edited:
Reactions: IDisposable

gizmoscoop

Nov 28, 2010
Westminster, California
Whatever is the case, the Andida company and other after market companies like it are notoriously known to over rate their batteries on an average of 30% or so. Just Google it.

Last edited:
Whatever is the case, the Andida company and other after market companies like it are notoriously known to over rate their batteries on an average of 30% or so. Just Google it.

LG just came out with high density li-ion batteries, a billion dollar company with big budget R&D and guess what? LG's batteries are only about 10% increase in capacity when comparing same size batteries. No way this Chinese knockoff is 30% higher capacity in the same form factor.

Last edited:

jeffsf

Mar 7, 2011
San Francisco
Just had mine die entirely on me, in a way that the phone wouldn't boot.

Edit -- Yeah, totally dead, won't charge in the phone or in my Samsung external charger.

I can't recommend the Andida at all now.

Edit:
The battery charged later in the evening. It might have "shut itself down" for some reason.
On the upside, the eBay seller I used, luxuriespremier1, is standing behind the product without hesitation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neo3D

Jenovah

Aug 14, 2012
Thinking of buying this, but is it worth it

gizmoscoop

Nov 28, 2010
Westminster, California
Thinking of buying this, but is it worth it

Dude, have u been reading? U r repeating.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Y give your business to a scrammer? U r just encouraging more scamming schemes ahead. Please don't justify. U got scammed, learn from it, and move on. Justifying it will only ensure that you will get scammed again for other things in life later on.

Last edited:

Jenovah

Aug 14, 2012
No problems with this battery, not even on 3rd charge cycle yet, this is worth buying, just yesterday i had over 16 hours with about 3 hours of screen time on

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357947786195.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357947786195.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 253
  • uploadfromtaptalk1357947808043.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357947808043.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 260

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok guys as shdw03 pointed out there is now a 2300 mah battery that fits the vibrant and galaxy s 4g made by a company andida and under the vibrant page there is a thread called battery question where a Guy takes pictures of the battery in his phone and a comparison and from what he is showing in his screenshots as well as other people saying this battery is amazing. Check.it. www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S-I...da-2300mAh-Slim-Extended-Battery/280815179624.

xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1445938&page=11

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
    They are slim extended so they fit in the normal cover. It's just a little harder to snap the back on

Sent from my galaxy s 4g using XDA app
    No it doesn't. if u look at the vibrant thread there is pictures of a Guy comparing it to the stock battery and in his phone

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
    I see, 2:30 display time and probably couple hours of voice calls and battery down to 30%.

I guess it's average. By spec. standard battery can handle up to 5 hours of display time or up to 6 hours voice calls.
    Just had mine die entirely on me, in a way that the phone wouldn't boot.

Edit -- Yeah, totally dead, won't charge in the phone or in my Samsung external charger.

I can't recommend the Andida at all now.

Edit:
    The battery charged later in the evening. It might have "shut itself down" for some reason.
    On the upside, the eBay seller I used, luxuriespremier1, is standing behind the product without hesitation.