Sold my gear

Search This thread

SeerePetrova

Apr 27, 2014
Ixtapa
So just like the title says. I sold my galaxy gear to someone else cause honestly i didnt find a use for it. anyone else thinks the same?

rbebber

Dec 4, 2009
Noone cares you sold it, but thanks for the info

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda premium

440bro

Oct 14, 2008
Cleveland ROCKS!!!
gsomething.net
So just like the title says. I sold my galaxy gear to someone else cause honestly i didnt find a use for it. anyone else thinks the same?

If you can't find a use for a watch that sends and receives phone calls, text messages, emails, can play games, calculate, countdown, set alarms, reminders, has a calendar, take pictures/videos, display pictures/videos, control media (music), count daily steps, post to Facebook/Twitter, or many many other things you can imagine, you're not very open minded or creative. The watch is probably glad you sold it.

Action B

Jan 6, 2011
Lynchburg VA
If you can't find a use for a watch that sends and receives phone calls, text messages, emails, can play games, calculate, countdown, set alarms, reminders, has a calendar, take pictures/videos, display pictures/videos, control media (music), count daily steps, post to Facebook/Twitter, or many many other things you can imagine, you're not very open minded or creative. The watch is probably glad you sold it.

I know I am glad he sold it , thanks for the watch Bro!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.